Posts for February, 2012
The silent majority has waited and watched the tantrums of the unions, out-of-staters, Democrats, and liberals for months now.
The anti-Walker crowd doesn't like the fact that the majority of Wisconsin voters elected Scott Walker to do exactly what he is doing.
They don't like the fact that Walker required some public union workers to contribute - for the first time - a very small percentage of their own paycheck for their own benefits and retirement pensions (what a concept!). The burden of paying for all the public sector benefits and health care premiums was finally lifted a tiny bit off the shoulders of all other hard-working taxpayers of the state in the private sector. You know, those workers that pay their taxes - and then also pay a much greater percentage of their own salaries towards their own health care and must set aside their own money and save for their own retirements. Most in the private sector have no pensions of which to speak. What really is "fair" here? In all honesty, what Walker did was very fair - and long overdue.
Yet, even with the fact that Governor Walker, in one year has put Wisconsin back on track to be fiscally sound and job-friendly, there are those out there who think he needs to be recalled. He did what he said he was going to do. Most of us are quite happy with the job Walker is doing. A small percentage of the population of Wisconsin is not.
Is there ANY logic behind this recall effort - being generated by many big unions from out-of-state, in Wisconsin, and the Obama White House. The only explanation is that the unions do not want to lose their power. By allowing people to chose whether or not they want to be in a union, unions stand to lose a lot of money in dues because their membership ranks go down. When they lose money, they lose influence. By losing union dues, they lose the ability to donate money to the Democratic Party, which in turn allows unions a great deal of power in creating a vicious cycle of soaking the taxpayers to pay for unbelievable benefits and perks. Many states are realizing they cannot afford or maintain such public employee benefits anymore - even when they raise taxes....over and over and over... The unions and the Dems had a great thing going - one hand washing the other - with little regard for the dire financial road our state was on nor any concern for those in the taxpaying private sector that were footing the bills. The gravy train has jumped off the tracks.
Wisconsin now has the distinction of being the state of the never-ending recalls. Who cares about elections anymore. Do they mean anything? Apparently not. Governor Walker, Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch, and four Republican members of the State Senate are facing possible recall elections simply because they did the job they were elected to do. They have passed legislation that many voters were in favor of and wanted enacted for years (such as Voter ID or Concealed Carry) - but the Doyle/Democratic roadblocks stood in the way. So now, the malcontents out there cannot abide by the results of an election.
For months we have watched yet another bizarre episode in Wisconsin history - people collecting recall petition signatures in various locations, attempting to remove elected officials for doing their jobs. (What is ironic in all of this is that little attention has been paid to the "fleebaggers" - those 14 Democrats who fled the state to the safe haven of Illinois to avoid doing their jobs - and received a heroes welcome by the libs in Madison upon return. What?!? Aren't things just a wee bit twisted?)
And then we have the joke of a Government Accountability Board. A Board which actually encouraged cheating on signature collecting - sign once, or twice, or more! Doesn't matter - and all names will be considered valid!!! Thankfully a judge in Waukesha ruled that the GAB does indeed have a job to do - and it consists of making sure that petition signatures are valid. (Just today (2/3/12), the Fourth District Court of Appeals (in Madison - what a surprise) overturned Judge Mac Davis's ruling stating that the GAB had to strike fake and duplicate signatures from recall petitions. So the GAB can go back to business as usual and allow any and all signatures - no matter how ridiculous - to be counted. In addition, the court ruled that recall committees could join in the lawsuit. So all bets are off again - Madison is helping out the anti-Walker crowd as expected. This recent decision will be appealed, and rightly so.)
For those interested and in need of a good laugh, recall petitions for all are now on-line and can be viewed at:
As expected, many petitions are a mess - fake names, incomplete data, incorrect zip codes, using P.O. Boxes when street addresses are required, scribbles that are illegible, duplicates (and more) of certain names, etc.
WISN 1130 conservative talk show host Mark Belling talked about just three excellent examples of fraudulent petitions on his show (2/3/12).
The first sample petition is "A case study of a suspicious recall petition"
- please note most signatures from St. Nazianz are P.O. Boxes - including that of the petition circulator. These are not valid. Given that the petition circulator has to vouch for the validity of the signatures, and has not even followed the rules herself, the whole petition should be tossed out. (And don't the people in St. Nazianz even know their own zip code? Here's a hint: it doesn't start with a "2.")
The second sampling is: "Obvious fraud caught, look at page 16 of this link"
- First off, all the addresses are the same on the entire petition. Keep in mind that it is the petition circulators job to ensure that all signatures are valid and all people live where they say they live. With that in mind, how did E.T.'s signature slip through? There are only five signatures on this petition. #4 is a mess....followed by #5 E.T. (phone home). So the petition circulator turned this garbage in? Wonder if the GAB will toss it, since it appears that E.T. did write in an address....although it is the same as all the others on the petition...
And last, but not least comes: "Stupid Cheaters: go to page 17 of this link and look at "Debra Hoffman's" signature"
- it appears that Debra Hoffman forgot if she was a he. After printing Debra Hoffman on the petition, she signed "Wayne Hoffman" in the signature space. In addition, after looking at this page, don't all the signatures bear a fair resemblance to each other?
If the stakes weren't so high, this would really be a hoot. These petitions make for better reading and chuckles than the National Enquirer. Face it, the unionistas and other anti-Walker folks didn't care about cheating or abiding by the rules when it came to gathering honest, valid petition signatures. Many of the petition circulators had no intention of doing their jobs and making sure that people who signed gave valid information. The recall petition drive is very similar to the left's take on elections of the past: Vote early, vote often!!! However, unlike voting, these petitions - out there for all to see - are very telling in indicating how desperate and low the anti-Walker crowd is willing to go. And unlike cheating during elections, petition signatures DO have a paper trail. The people perpetuating the fraud CAN be sought out much more easily than those who committed voter fraud in the past.
I say throw out any petition that has even one discrepancy. After all, the onus is on the petition circulator to have ensured that ALL signatures on their petition are valid. If even one is not - toss the whole thing. The petition circulator did not do their job. Let the lefties cry and whine about "disenfranchising" then. Too bad. Those of us who voted Walker in are sick and tired of our votes being discounted by a group of spoiled children who cannot handle the honest results of an election. I bet most of these petitions are just garbage. I don't even think that there are 500,000 valid signatures out of the 2 million...or 1 million....or 700,000 that the anti-Walker crowd claims to have turned in.
Hopefully when all is said and done, and Walker remains as our Governor, the first order of the day will be to dismantle the Government Accountability Board. In addition, the laws should be changed to allow recalls ONLY when there is malfeasance or criminal behavior of elected officials while in office. Recalls should not be allowed simply because people are sore losers.
Recall the recall.
The following letter is being circulated among the Catholic population in our area. The Archbishop of Milwaukee is sounding the alarm - an warning that the Catholic church and faithful are under assault from the Obama-led federal government. The letter should serve as a "wake-up" call to not just the Catholic faith, but others that may soon see the government overstep it's reach into areas of religion like never before.
Will people sit quietly by and do nothing? Hopefully not. Obama and Co. already are facing a Supreme Court ruling as to the constitutionality of forcing people to buy health care. If the Supreme Court rules in favor of the majority of people who are against this mandate, it will be a big blow to Obamacare and such a ruling may put an end to it all together.
In the meantime, Obama & Co. are now taking aim at the Catholic faith - requiring Catholic employers to offer health insurance with specific stipulations which go against the very nature of the Church's beliefs. Such requirements are aimed at ignoring the pro-life stance of the church. Obama's marxist tendencies continue to be exposed - it is clear that Obama wishes to make government the only true religion.
“The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of man is a requisite for their real happiness." - Karl Marx
What is this country coming to? Remember just a few years ago, when those suffering from Bush-derangement syndrome called Bush an "emperor" - supposedly "ruling" over the people? President Bush did no such thing, of course, but the left repeated this mantra in hopes many eventually believed so. Well, folks, here is honest-to-goodness "ruling" over the people, by President Barack Hussein Obama, acting like a dictator. President Barack Obama and the federal government are leading the charge against the Catholic church. Whether or not you agree with the church's pro-life beliefs, what the government is attempting to do should be alarming to everyone. If Obama gets his way, this will set a dangerous precedent for the future for all faiths.
Here is Reverend Archbishop Jerome Listecki's letter in its entirety:
January 31, 2012
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ:
In conjunction with the U.S. Bishops and the Bishops of the State of Wisconsin, I write to you concerning an alarming and serious matter that negatively impacts the Church in the United States directly, and that strikes at the fundamental right to religious liberty for all citizens of any faith. The federal government, which claims to be "of, by, and for the people," has just dealt a heavy blow to almost a quarter of those people - the Catholic population - and to the millions more who are served by the Catholic faithful.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announced last week that almost all employers, including Catholic employers, will be forced to offer their employees' health coverage that includes sterilization, abortion-inducing drugs, and contraception. Almost all health insurers will be forced to include those "services" in the health policies they write. And almost all individuals will be forced to buy that coverage as a part of their policies. My recent blog on this topic is available at www.archmil.org.
In so ruling, the Administration has cast aside the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, denying to Catholics our Nation's first and most fundamental freedom, that of religious liberty. As a result, unless the rule is overturned, Catholics must be prepared either to violate our consciences or to drop health coverage for our employees (and suffer the penalties for doing so). The Administration's sole concession was to give Catholic institutions one year to comply.
We cannot - we will not - comply with this unjust law. People of faith cannot be made second class citizens. We are already joined by our brothers and sisters of all faiths and many others of good will in this important effort to regain our religious freedom. Our parents and grandparents did not come to these shores to help build America's cities and towns, its infrastructure and institutions, its enterprise and culture, only to have their posterity stripped of their God-given rights. In generations past, the Church has always been able to count on the faithful to stand up and protect her sacred rights and duties. I hope and trust she can count on this generation of Catholics to do the same. Our children and grandchildren deserve nothing less.
I would ask of you two things. First, as a community of faith we must commit ourselves to prayer and fasting that wisdom and justice must prevail, and religious liberty may be restored. Without God, we can do nothing; with God, nothing is impossible. Second, I recommend visiting www.usccb.org/consience, to learn more about this severe assault on religious liberty, and how to contact Congress in support of legislation that would reverse the Administration's decision.
We cannot stand idle and allow the infringement of government in the practice of our faith.
With assurance of prayers, I am,
Sincerely yours in Christ,
Most Reverend Jerome E. Listecki
Archbishop of Milwaukee
What do most of the Occupy (insert name of city here) protesters have in common?
- they have a lot of free time to camp out, sing songs, yell, defecate and urinate in public, consume alcoholic beverages, share their drug stashes, indulge in sexual escapades, and cause general mayhem - leaving filthy cesspools in their wake for others to clean up (at taxpayer expense). After all is said and done, we don't know what their goals really are - or if they even have any.
- they don't seem to like work
- they don't like successful private businesses or people who are employed by successful private businesses
- they seem to abhor the fact that successful businesses make (here comes that dreadful word) profits! By using utter contempt when saying the word "profits," the Occupy crowd seems to think that all business owners are greedy and evil.
- they appear to to believe that everyone owes them a living - that they deserve "their fair share" without having to lift a finger
With this all in mind, Mayor Tom Barrett would be an ideal candidate to lead the Occupy Milwaukee crowd - if such a group decides to camp out and trash any of the public parks in his own city.
Why would Barrett be a shoo-in for leading the losers of the nation? Simply because there are many similarities between the Occupy protesters and the Mayor of the city of Milwaukee.
1) Just like the Occupy crowds, Barrett has contributed very little to Milwaukee during his terms as Mayor. Tom Barrett has been the Mayor of Milwaukee since 2004. Yet, does Barrett have any major accomplishments of which to speak since he has been mayor? Can anyone think of anything? Has the Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District stopped dumping poop directly into Lake Michigan every time there is a thunderstorm? Has Mayor Barrett overseen vast improvements in education in the Milwaukee Public School System - after yet another round of school violence and pathetic graduation rates? Has Mayor Barrett done anything to address every-increasing property taxes in Milwaukee County ? What has Mayor Barrett done to help revitalize the ghost town known as the Grand Avenue Mall? Has Mayor Barrett, with all the tax money and social programs out there, solved the poverty of the inner city? NO. So, in essence, Barrett isn't really working - he's doing nothing. Same as the Occupy crowds.
2) Real jobs - those offering honest-to-goodness employment- are leaving Milwaukee. And what does Barrett have to say? Not a whole lot besides a "goodbye." Recently Frontier Airlines announced they were cutting 450 jobs from Mitchell International Airport. Barrett had a "heads-up" on this - since 2009. What is very interesting is that Denver, Colorado stands to gain a few thousand jobs from this very same airline for agreeing to nix four very pricey taxes that the airlines had been saddled with.
3) Kohl's Corporation just said "no" to building a new headquarters and parking structure in downtown Milwaukee. Seems that Kohls would have faced much higher property taxes if they relocated to the Park East area than if they chose a site in the suburbs. However, this isn't really what is key to the story. How come Mayor Barrett isn't doing ANYTHING to attract out-of-state businesses to the downtown area? Why bother with local Wisconsin companies? All that serves is to take away the tax base from one area of the state and move it to another.
What is really interesting is all of this is that Mayor Barrett did offer some cash ($100 million in public financing assistance) to Kohls to relocate downtown. SAY WHAT? A liberal politician offering money to a big corporation! Why, first off - where did this money come from? Do Barrett and County Executive Chris Abele have a "stash" somewhere like Obama does? And if so, why aren't the lefties outraged that Barrett would do such a thing!?! Before anyone points out that this really isn't part of the Occupy Crowd's creed - yes it is. What Barrett did is an example of the total hypocrisy of the left. They cry and moan about "big business" and all the "greed" and "corruption" of anyone who is successful in business, but then they offer MONEY for a big company to move to their neck of the woods? C'mon Tom! You let all your liberal followers down.
Barrett did say after Kohl's representatives nixed moving to Milwaukee: "I couldn't be prouder of the effort we made." (Think that weak little sentiment would have won accolades from Vince "winning isn't everything, it's the only thing" Lombardi?). What is so typical of liberalism is the idea that mediocrity deserves celebration. The very notion of having "winners" or "losers" is bad because it might hurt someone's oh-so-delicate self-esteem. Let's pat ourselves on the back for failure - but it was great that we really tried! Gold medals all around!
So now Milwaukee continues to be a city in decline, but never fear - soon there will be a $65 million dollar waste-of-taxpayer-money trolley that travels around in a circle, thanks Mayor Barrett!
4) And now for the kicker - Mayor Tom "do nothing" Barrett actually has the gall to complain about Governor Scott Walker using some of the $140 million dollars the state of Wisconsin will receive in a federal foreclosure funds settlement to help the state budget. Walker has said that he will use $26 million to apply to the budget to help taxpayers and the needy. So Barrett is now feigning outrage. Why? Seems Barrett wants a hand-out - just like the Occupy protesters. He wants the money for Milwaukee. Yet, as Governor Walker pointed out, the foreclosure issue hit many - affecting unemployment levels and hurting all taxpayers in the state. And the majority of the foreclosure dollars WILL go to those affected by the situation. Whether it was due to loans being made to people who could ill-afford them in the first place or those who had no business purchasing homes they had no means of paying for. (This all goes back to the Fannie Mae/Freddy Mac fiasco and horrible lending practices the federal government forced upon the banks with the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977.) Funny how none of the liberals can point fingers at the true cause of the debacle, but instead get upset at Governor Walker. Similar to President Barack Hussein Obama pointing his finger and blaming Bush for all his own messes - three-plus years into his disastrous presidency.
5) When Barrett and the city of Milwaukee face any major problem, the root cause is never addressed. Rather, the problems are blamed on "society" in general. Case in point, the recent rash of "co-sleeping" deaths. With the usual sleight-of-hand from elected officials in Milwaukee - including Barrett, drunk and/or drugged out adults who smother their infants to death while passed out are never taken to task. Nope. Cannot fault those who should know better and act responsibly - like PARENTS! Instead, let's pass out free cribs and hang up a few disturbing posters about the dangers of "co-sleeping!" Never mind that drunk/drugged out adults probably will ignore the message, and the problem will persist until such irresponsible losers are tossed in the slammer.
In summary, when attempting to find ANY, just ANY of Mayor Tom Barrett's accomplishments, the following popped up: he's a member of Mayors Against Illegal Guns Coalition. He recently announced a goal to reduce infant mortality in Milwaukee by 10% (free cribs!). He has a vision to bring cleaner air and a healthier environment to Milwaukee. He really wants to go green - the latest fad du jour. He wishes to bring family-supporting jobs to his city. He tried REALLY hard to bring Kohls to Milwaukee. He ran for governor and lost, not once - but twice. And let's not forget the idiotic streetcar project to the tune of $65 million...
(Now, don't jump to the conclusion that I dislike the Mayor personally. I don't. Mayor Barrett appears to be a nice guy and - to his credit - he did rush to the aide of a citizen outside of State Fair Park in August of 2009 who was being attacked. While Mayor Barrett was attempting to dial 911 on his cell phone, he was severly beaten. However, as a Mayor, leader, and politician, Barrett is sub-par. Barrett is a "do-nothing" elected official, content to criticize Governor Scott Walker whenever he can, yet has no laurels himself of which to speak.)
Given all the similarities between Mayor Barrett and the Occupy crowd, Barrett sure would be an ideal candidate - not as Wisconsin's next governor - but as a leader of the Occupy Milwaukee movement.
The Apologizer-In-Chief was at it again a few days ago.
And no, President Barack Obama was not apologizing to the American people for:
- ruining the economy
- a government power grab of the health care system (Obamacare)
- dissing America to any other country willing to listen
- attacking the Catholics with his mandate that Catholic institutions provide health care plans which cover birth control to their employees, which goes directly against Church Doctrine
- snubbing American allies in favor of our enemies
- ignoring the fact that 13 million Americans are unemployed
- gas prices that are rising faster than ever
- nixing the Keystone Pipeline, thus eliminating the possible creation of tens of thousands of real jobs as well as the opportunity to make the United States less dependent upon oil from the Middle East
- weakening the military by severely slashing the defense budget
- putting more people on food stamps then ever before (45.8 million!)
- getting a DEA agent killed due to the"Fast and Furious" program which had the United States supplying Mexican drug cartels with weapons
- prohibiting offshore drilling in many key areas of the United States, including the east and west coasts
- encouraging the "Occupy" protesters
- being the most polarizing and divisive president ever- actually encouraging class envy with his obvious desire to make people more reliant on government and promoting an "entitlement" mentality
- suing the state of Arizona for a bill that enforces U.S. federal law
- the Solyndra disaster and subsequent failures of other "green" businesses that have no business even being in business - and handing such companies millions of taxpayer dollars in the process
- employing dozens of "czars" to help promote his socialist agenda, with little accountability required
- a government take-over of General Motors, including a $60 billion dollar taxpayer-funded bailout
- the Stimulus Bill (aka "generational theft act") which did not create any "shovel-ready jobs" and saw unemployment levels rise above 9% (the true unemployment level is much higher today, in spite of Obama's manipulation of the numbers to forget about the millions of people who are not counted in the unemployment statistics, due to the fact they have stopped looking for a job)
- strong ties with ACORN, Reverend Jeremiah "God Damn the United States" Wright, former members of the Weather Underground: Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn, Tony Rezko (currently in the slammer), and many others in the socialist/communist, anti-American crowd
...and so on. There are just so many things that President Barack Hussein Obama could apologize to the United States for, but don't hold your breath.
No, the most recent apology from the Apologizer-In-Chief was directed at Muslims in Afghanistan.
The White House issued an apology on February 21st (Tuesday)* because a few Qurans were accidentally burned after they had been removed from the shelves of a detention center library, near the Bagram Air Base. A United States military official acknowledged that the Quran's and other Islamic reading materials were removed from the detention center because they contained inflammatory rhetoric promoting extremism, and that detainees were writing on the documents to exchange extremist messages. Several hundred Islamic publications, including Quran's were taken off the shelves. U.S. General John Allan stated that the books were mistakenly given to troops to be burned in a garbage pit. During the course of the burning, Afghan laborers noticed the Quran's and took them out of the fire, saving almost all. Initial reports stated that four Qurans were burned.
Well, even after the White House Apologizer-In-Chief said America was sorry for this grave mistake, it looks like all hell has broken loose in Afghanistan. Two American soldiers were gunned down during the first protests. Demonstrators in Afghanistan protested outside of the air field, yelling "die foreigners, die!," shooting rifles into the air, throwing rocks at the gates, and setting tires on fire. Numerous American flags have been burned. The outrage continues to grow, as the week goes on - with demands that the United States leave Afghanistan. Mohammad Qasim Sediqi, leader of the Khosi district council stated that "Apologies are not enough. The culprits have to be put on trial and culprits should face the law."
As for President Obama handling the situation, perhaps a "Quran Summit" at the White House is in order. Get the troops who accidentally burned a handful of Qurans to sit down over a beer....(oops, that wouldn't work - sorry!) ...to sit down over some non-alcoholic beverage, and meet with some of the leaders of the Afghan protests. Obama can serve up some peanuts, apologize again, make the troops apologize, (give the Afghans a free pass about burnt American flags/wounded and killed American soldiers, etc.) and hope for the best.
On the other hand, maybe Obama should nix the "summit" and stop apologizing to extremists who wish to kill us. Let the American military do its job without having to worry about "offending" extremists, and Afghans - who the United States is protecting with the troops and taxpayer dollars.
(*As a side note, the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel finally saw fit to run a story on this 2/24/12, when the Quran burning and subsequent apology from the White House came out on 2/21/12).
One million "Recall Walker" signatures?
Is anyone surprised?
"True the Vote" in conjunction with the "Verify the Recall" volunteers recently completed it's data input and analysis of Walker Recall Petition signatures. (The link to actual data can be found at: http://www.truethevote.org/reports/walker-exec-summary.pdf)
Here's a brief breakdown of the numbers:
Total number of signatures submitted was approximately 800,000.
Number of pages (of recall petitions) submitted: 152,508
Number of pages processed: undetermined (based on what was provided by the GAB)
Number of records processed: 1,382,058
Blank lines (on petition pages): 557,469
Unique records: 819,233
Incomplete/undecipherable records: 36,127
Signed w/date out of range: 14,763
Out of state: 4,718
Duplicate signatures: 5,356
TOTAL INELIGIBLE SIGNATURES: 55,606
TOTAL SIGNATURES FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION*: 228,940
TOTAL ELIGIBLE SIGNATURES based on data available: 534,685
(*signatures that were partially marked through, illegible, possibly false, mismatched or otherwise compromised)
Governor Walker may ask the Government Accountability Board to accept the findings of the "True the Vote" analysis. Given the propensity for the GAB to go against any and all requests from the Republicans in favor of the unionistas and left, it is highly doubtful that the GAB will vote in favor of Walker. The Tea Party may also try to present their findings to the GAB, and again, any true consideration to review the hundreds of thousands of signature issues involving the recall petitions will probably be ignored.
However - what is really important here (besides the fact that the anti-Walker folks did not turn in anywhere near one million signatures to recall Walker) is that come election time, perhaps a wee bit over 500,000 people may vote for Kathleen Falk or whatever other Democrat ends up challenging Walker. It sure doesn't look like anywhere near one million-plus are rabid anti-Walker voters. Things are really looking up for Governor Walker and all the people in Wisconsin who elected him. This is a good day, folks, and I believe things will continue to get better. Thankfully, with Voter I.D. in place, Wisconsin people can rest assured that only Wisconsin residents will be voting - and their vote will count (one time only, too!).
And the good news continues on the national scene. U.S. Senator Olympia Snowe (R-ME) has announced she will not run again for the United States senate! Good riddance - Snowe has been nothing but a RINO and should have been booted long ago. She tends to vote with the Democrats anyhow, so her loss is no big deal. If a Democrat wins her seat, it's just an even exchange, nothing more. (Hopefully when her term is up, fellow RINO Susan Collins - from the same state as Snowe - will also not seek re-election.)
In addition, Obama's poll numbers continue to fall - even though he is trying his best to give Americans the false impression that the economy is really getting better. It is! Barry sez so! Obama has manipulated the unemployment/job numbers to support his false reality. Yet, most Americans are seeing through the spin - according to the recent Gallup reports! We are still at more than 9% unemployment. 13 million people are out of work. The jobs aren't there. The government is still prohibiting true job growth. The government is growing. Obama is waging the poor vs. rich war and it seems to be imploding on him. And no matter how Obama tries to lie and sugar-coat things, it isn't working. People got fooled once when they elected him. They won't get fooled again.
It appears that Wisconsin and the United States will be moving forward - in a positive direction come election time.
- It's Hemmer Time The unbelievable irony...
- The Engineering Perspective Owen Paterson and the big green blob
- Cook's Corner Welcome to Miami: Cuban-style skirt steak with classic sour orange mojo
- GarberPark 33rd Topic - Pick a Vector
- Fair E-tales Waukesha County Fair celebrities devour cream puffs in speed eating contest
- Eagle's Eye The Dogs of War-Scott Walker
- Oconomowoc Community 30x30 Nature Challenge Addie’s Guardian Angel
- Giving pet owners the power of information What every pet owner should know… giving pet owners the power of information
- Community Splashes June 7th Adaptive Water Ski Day for Waukesha County on Pewaukee Lake
- "Hear's" to Life! Thanks to Lake Country Publications for doing an article on our Hearing Loss Group!