Posts for July, 2012
I think the heat has been going to my brain. I really haven't had any real blogs I've been wanting to write in the past few weeks. The recall took a lot out of me as I am sure a lot out of you guys. I'm not even ready to deal with the POTUS election yet.
All I can say that it is pretty funny at the moment. Maybe if Obama/Romeny and said super-pacs spent that add money on helping farmers to water their crops in the midwest they both could get boy scout points and help the nations food supply at the same time
Have at it and try to be nice.
"Yes. Right. I think we believe that insofar as there are inappropriate things, people who vote inappropriately are more likely to vote Democrat." Glenn Grothman
KEYES: If it were upheld and in place in time for the November election, do you think — polls have shown a pretty razor-thin margin — do you think it might ultimately help Romney’s campaign here in the state?
GROTHMAN: Yes. Right. I think we believe that insofar as there are inappropriate things, people who vote inappropriately are more likely to vote Democrat.
KEYES: So if these protections are in place of voter ID, that might ultimately help him in a close race?
GROTHMAN: Right. I think if people cheat, we believe the people who cheat are more likely to vote against us.
At least Grothman is being honest on what the majority of right-wingers have been told to beleive in without evidence to support that voter fraud is only commited by those on the left.
I wonder if he would be for Voter ID if the people who cheated voted for Republicans? I think he would be against voter ID.
- It's Hemmer Time Rain: "Hold my umbrella" - Benghazi: "Stand Down" (122)
- Cook's Corner Facebook recipes, who knew? The Best Pork Tenderloin (1)
- The Engineering Perspective The Raw Milk Debate (124)
- Eagle's Eye Stroke Story (29)
- "Hear's" to Life! Outnumbered in the Elder Care Journey (2)
- A Day in Ion Square A Change in Topic (101)
- Community Splashes Come meet the team from Transport Waukesha and enjoy a community social
- Alien Relay 2.0 To discharge or otherwise discriminate against any individual because of any of the following (228)
- Lake Country Rotary Happenings Splash Pad Ground Breaking Has Happened!
- Dispatches from the GOP convention Photos from Romney, Ryan events (24)