Posts for August, 2012
Decease businessman from Sussex/Lisbon area honored with tributes towards his life accomplishments on Sunday September 30th
The public is welcome to join in the great community event organized for Sunday September 30th started in memorial to Don "Red" Roskopf.
The event is going to be held at The Golf Club at Camelot in Lomira ( W192 Hwy 67 ) . http://golfcamelot.com
This is intended to be a community social and is open to all to attend. As an event to just come and visit for mix and mingle, it is a free activity.
If folks want to purchase the luncheon offering for the planned meal, it is just $12. Kids 5-12 are $6. Kids 4 and under are free to eat.
If folks happen to be golfers, they can decide if they want to golf or not and if so can choose either a 9 or 18 hole plan set up for this: $25 for 18 holes and $20 for 9 holes Any way you slice it, the 19th hole will be sure to please.
RSVP if at all possible to Kurt or Sue Roskopf 262-720-7031 N79 W22125 Bramble Drive Lisbon Wi 53089 email@example.com
Please join us for the festivities and tribute honoring the life of Don "Red" Roskopf on Sept. 30th.
No purchases are necessary to attend this public event. However, if you wish to play in the tournament or have lunch, please register/RSPV by Sept. 23rd if at all possible. Arriving unannounced is ok, but we just reserve the right to pose alternative plans to choose from. We will do everything we can to accommodate all attendees.
This is a Rain or Shine event. In the event of inclement weather, registered golfers will recieve rainchecks for the golf.
Make checks for the Food and/or Golf paybable to Camelot
Additional donations are welcomed to be remitted to The Wisconsin Polka Boosters.
Proceeds will go to the Wisconsin Polka Boosters.
7:15 -7:45 18 hole registration
8 AM shotgun start for 18 hole golf
10 AM tee-times start for 9 hole rounds
noon to 1:30 luncheon buffet
1:30 PM awards, social gathering
3:15 Packers vs
- TV: FOX WLUK 11
- Radio: WTMJ 620 AM / WIXX 101.1 FM
This great event includes stories, raffles, prizes, polka music, Packer game activities
Folks are encouraged to bring box cereal, mac & cheese, peanut butter, jellies, and kid friendly snacks for the Dodge County food pantries in conjunction with St. Vincent de Paul
- It's Hemmer Time Obama waves the white flag on the War on Terror (4)
- Cook's Corner Facebook recipes, who knew? The Best Pork Tenderloin (1)
- The Engineering Perspective The Raw Milk Debate (183)
- Eagle's Eye Stroke Story (34)
- "Hear's" to Life! Outnumbered in the Elder Care Journey (2)
- A Day in Ion Square A Change in Topic (101)
- Community Splashes Come meet the team from Transport Waukesha and enjoy a community social
- Alien Relay 2.0 To discharge or otherwise discriminate against any individual because of any of the following (228)
- Lake Country Rotary Happenings Splash Pad Ground Breaking Has Happened!
- Dispatches from the GOP convention Photos from Romney, Ryan events (24)