Posts for October, 2012
The article is a good take on why H.A.'s are so costly. But, the comments section is even better! Nothing like getting a lot of people with hearing loss to anonymously comment on how they deal with things!
Have a great week!
- It's Hemmer Time Rain: "Hold my umbrella" - Benghazi: "Stand Down" (99)
- Cook's Corner Facebook recipes, who knew? The Best Pork Tenderloin (1)
- The Engineering Perspective The Raw Milk Debate (111)
- Eagle's Eye Stroke Story (29)
- "Hear's" to Life! Outnumbered in the Elder Care Journey (2)
- A Day in Ion Square A Change in Topic (101)
- Community Splashes Come meet the team from Transport Waukesha and enjoy a community social
- Alien Relay 2.0 To discharge or otherwise discriminate against any individual because of any of the following (228)
- Lake Country Rotary Happenings Splash Pad Ground Breaking Has Happened!
- Dispatches from the GOP convention Photos from Romney, Ryan events (24)