Posts for November, 2012
Prohibited bases of discrimination. Subject to ss. 111.33 to 111.365, no employer, labor organization, employment agency, licensing agency, or other person may engage in any act of employment discrimination as specified in s. 111.322 against any individual on the basis of age, race, creed, color, disability, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, arrest record, conviction record, military service, use or nonuse of lawful products off the employer's premises during nonworking hours, or declining to attend a meeting or to participate in any communication about religious matters or political matters.
In this case "political discrimination" on who's going to get layed off first.
Scott Walkers DWD civil rights division does not know the state law and we were ignored.
His employee's must be protected and only we can do it.
- It's Hemmer Time Rain: "Hold my umbrella" - Benghazi: "Stand Down" (184)
- Cook's Corner Facebook recipes, who knew? The Best Pork Tenderloin (1)
- The Engineering Perspective The Raw Milk Debate (183)
- Eagle's Eye Stroke Story (34)
- "Hear's" to Life! Outnumbered in the Elder Care Journey (2)
- A Day in Ion Square A Change in Topic (101)
- Community Splashes Come meet the team from Transport Waukesha and enjoy a community social
- Alien Relay 2.0 To discharge or otherwise discriminate against any individual because of any of the following (228)
- Lake Country Rotary Happenings Splash Pad Ground Breaking Has Happened!
- Dispatches from the GOP convention Photos from Romney, Ryan events (24)