One of the AWOL Wisconsin Democratic State Senators currently hiding out in Illinois, Lena Taylor, called radio station WLS in Chicago (3/4/11) to "present" her views on the political showdown currently going on in Madison. All she ended up doing was embarrassing herself. Ms. Taylor managed to provide an excellent example of the "do as we say, not as we do" liberal mentality, near the end of this broadcast. Ms. Taylor has the nerve to tell Governor Walker he has to "have some balls and come to the table." Remember, these words are coming from someone who is hunkered down, hiding out in another state, in order to avoid doing their job... Ah, the hypocrisy of the left.
Stay classy, Lena!
See if you can decipher what Ms.Taylor is ranting about:
If there was any common sense in the world, State Senator Lena Taylor and her fellow AWOL Dems would be out of a job. For now, however, the people she was elected to represent have got to be hoping she stays in Illinois and never comes back.
- Obama bein' Obama (0)
- There's Something About Mary (0)
- America's Weakness (0)
- Two Puzzles (0)
- The unbelievable irony... (0)
- Trick or Trek (updated 7/25/14) (0)
- "It looks like it may be a terrible tragedy???" (0)
- OK, so Obama is WORST president ever...what's next? (0)
- C'mon - bring 'em on in!!! Future Democratic voters of America unite! (0)
- Worst president ever... (0)
- More It's Hemmer Time posts