Mark your calendars, the Lake Country Art Festival is quickly approaching July, 9th 2011.
The Lake Country Art Festival held on the beautiful Nagawaukee Park on Hwy 83, is the only major fundraiser for the Lake Country Women’s Club. This event is important to Lake Country because all money raised from the Art Festival will go back to support the Community through charitable donations and educational scholarships.
Admission for the event is $5.00 carload parking donation to the Lake Country Women’s Club. This includes admission to the entire park for the day (including the beach).
This year we have plenty of activities for the entire family: Entertainment from KM Schools, To The Pointe Dance Studio, and many more to fill the afternoon with fun entertainment. To compliment the entertainment Saz’s will again be the official food vendor of the Lake Country Art Festival and will be serving Miller products and wine to those guests over 21. Children’s Activities including arts and crafts, inflatable obstacle course and the Lake Country Fire Department. The Artists we have over 160 artists this year all with different talents and arts to be on display. There is sure to be something for everyone at the Lake Country Art Festival. Tell your friends and make a point to stop out for an hour or the day.
After the Art Festival head on down to Downtown Delafield for their annual Block Party with Live Entertainment food and drinks.
- Lake Country Art Festival (0)
- LCWC: Oconomowoc Free Clinic Donation (1)
- Special Speaker Judge Kathleen Stilling 2/15 Revere's Wells Street Tavern (0)
- February Membership Meeting - Judge Kathleen Stiling (0)
- LCWC - January Belly Dancing (0)
- LCWC - January Meeting (0)
- LCWC Fall Fundraiser & Auction November 4th 2010 (0)
- New Member Meeting (0)
- 35th Annual Lake Country Art Festival THIS Saturday - July 10th 9am to 4pm (0)
- Scholarship Winners (0)
- More Lake Country Women's Club posts