This sign is making the rounds via e-mails.
Please pass it on to annoy all the unionista's from out-of-state who are hanging out on street corners or making Christmas shoppers activities uncomfortable, forging signatures on recall petitions. Be sure to send it on to the clueless who fail to realize how Scott Walker is truly leading Wisconsin in a better direction.
While you are at it, take the time to contact Governor Walker and lend your support!
The silent majority will indeed speak when it comes time to vote (if the anti-Walker crowd can scribble enough fake signatures to force a recall election. They sure don't have to worry about the liberally-biased Government Accountability Board doing anything to stop signature fraud. Go for it! Sign as often as you want! No problem!)
Remember - the majority of Wisconsin citizens (key word: Wisconsin) voted for Walker for Governor the first time around - we'll just get a second chance to vote for him again if necessary!!!
Here is Governor Walker's contact information:
Office of Governor Scott Walker
115 East Capitol
Madison, WI 53702
- Rain: "Hold my umbrella" - Benghazi: "Stand Down" (76)
- Does the truth matter anymore? (265)
- "My kind of town, Chicago is" (262)
- Two words we must not utter: radical Islam!!! (314)
- Boston Massacre (279)
- What's missing? (308)
- Just in time for Easter... (232)
- The definition of "fair" according to Obama (127)
- Why I Do Not Like The Obamas (207)
- Just a few observations... (311)
- More It's Hemmer Time posts