As a member of my community in Hamilton High School, I found that it was my responsibilty to let my voice be heard in various ways. By becoming president of three different Clubs (Amnesty International, Community Activists for the Revial of Empathy, and Rainbow Alliance for the Youth) I was able to let my opinion be heard and then act upon that opinion. Now I feel it is time to continue that work in my community. I wish to give youth a voice where they have none, I wish to voice opinions that are not normally represented in my community and I wish to make people think about some things that are not only community issues, but world issues. With that I hope you enjoy the blog and I look forward to your thoughts and opinions.
I figured writing for a little bit might not be a terrible idea. And I just had to respond to a post somehow.
1) Governor Scott Walker will lose the recall election.
2) Voter I.D. legislation will be upheld by the Wisconsin Supreme Court. However, the United States Supreme Court will overturn the appeal.
3) The economic landscape in Wisconsin will continue to falter under Governor Walker's lack of leadership.
4) The Wisconsin media will continue its biased reporting on the issues of Governor Scott Walker and all things liberal.
5) Democrat Representative Tammy Baldwin will win the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Senator Herb Kohl. However, Former Secretary Thompson will win his party's nomination.
1) President Barack Obama will win the presidential race over Former Republican Gover Mitt Romney.
2) Democrats in the upcoming elections will win big, similar to the Democratic Wave of 2008.
3) The United States Supreme Court will rule Obamacare constitutional.
4) North Korea, Iran, and other enemies of the United States, will continue to thumb their noses at the United States (and the United Nations) as long as anyone is in office.
5) The national media will continue its biased reporting against all things liberal. They will step up their efforts to get Obama defeated, to no avail.
While the upcoming year(s) look good for liberals and Democrats, the damage that Conservatives have done to the country in the last twelve years is shocking. Won't it be a relief when Mitt Romney becomes the next Republican to be defeated and Barack Hussein Obama can get back to work on the issues with a new Democratic Congress?
- Hey, I predict... (0)
- Good Night and good luck, adieu. (483)
- In response to deletion of comments. (164)
- Health is not entitlement. (115)
- Now that the deadline has passed: (188)
- Good night and good luck. (998)
- I am a Democrat (41)
- I will pick that label up and wear it as a badge of honor (59)
- Come on GOP, WHERE ARE THE JOBS?! (32)
- It's time to step up and call it like it is. (174)
- More Youth; Forgotten Voice posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007