Just a friendly reminder to all who read this blog - please remember to vote on May 8th. Pass this post on to others to ensure that they get out and vote, too.
Remember, Governor Scott Walker IS on the primary ballot - facing a "fake" Republican challenger. He needs your vote this Tuesday to win the first round before the June 5th general election.
In addition, I have provided a sample ballot (only for the voting area of which yours truly is registered. Ballots from other areas of the state may have additional races due to the Senate recalls.)
Sample Ballot NP-1
Please note: ALL voters can vote for Lieutenant Governor!!! There is no challenger to current Republican Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch, so she does not appear on the ballot - there is NO Republican Lt. Governor primary race. However, even if you do vote for Governor Scott Walker as a Republican, YOU CAN STILL VOTE IN THE LIEUTENANT GOVENOR DEMOCRATIC RACE!!!
In the Lt. Governor field, Isaac Weix is the best candidate - running as a Democrat, he is really a Republican place-holder that could help ensure current Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch doesn't lose her job.
BE SURE TO GET OUT AND VOTE ON MAY 8TH!
- Please Mr. Postman!!! (0)
- April Fools (0)
- Uniform Voting Hours - bringing fairness to Wisconsin voters! (0)
- Live the dream, liberals! (0)
- Obama picks NCAA bracket; Putin redraws Russia's borders. (0)
- Liberal Hypocrisy (0)
- Marco Rubio (R-FL) tells it like it is on the "Cuban paradise" lefties so love... (0)
- Oooooh! That EVIL Governor Walker!!! (0)
- Income inequality? (0)
- Free Agency - another perk of Obamacare! (0)
- More It's Hemmer Time posts