I have a background in science and writing. I consider myself liberal, progressive, environmentally aware on many issues, but also believe that conservatism has a place and is valid.
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. Conan the Barbarian
I’m more interested in what happens after the election and how we liberals, conservatives, progressives, and the rest whom have been against Scott Walker are going to be treated.
If you believe the polls, Tom Barret and the rest of us who will vote against Scott Walker will lose tomorrow.
- Will Walker, the Walker backing WI supreme court, and the Pro-Walker legislature, with the support of JS communications and it’s mouthpieces (620 WTMJ, Journal Sentinel and LLC), crush us while we are routed, to plunge a dagger into us to kill us off?
“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.” Conan the Barbarian
- Or will Walker and Walker supporters be graceful and offer an olive branch to the loser in a bid to work together?
“Hey, I’ll buy you a beer!”, “Let’s talk the rest of this out.”
But this is what is going to happen, because what we have witnessed before this recall election by the legislation enacted into law:
If Walker wins and the Republicans can keep the state senate I would expect that Milwaukee and other non-Walker strongholds and anti-Walker voting demographics in this state have not seen anything yet as far as the legislation attacking them; The executive branch with the backup of the WI supreme court is going to do all it can to use state government to punish and crush the opposition.
Let’s face it I, a liberal; I am a scapegoat and my city is a scapegoat, women, immigrants, teachers, public workers, unions both public and private, and minorities. We are all scapegoats, lynched as the reason for the cause of all the problems within our state.
“"In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up." Martin Niemöller
Which group will be the next scapegoat in Wisconsin and whored as an excuse to justify new legislation to suppress those that oppose and those that may in the future?
- Towers of Babbel or is it Babble? (64)
- Lake Country A Frac-Sand Utopia (184)
- To discharge or otherwise discriminate against any individual because of any of the following (229)
- Vote for Romney, if you don't I will be forced to take your benefits so I can keep the majority of the profits! (60)
- "Yes. Right. I think we believe that insofar as there are inappropriate things, people who vote inappropriately are more likely to vote Democrat." Glenn Grothman (122)
- Writers Block - Open Forum (82)
- Being self-sufficient is not a partisan ideology (103)
- Congrats Walkerites! Victory, Forward, I think? (81)
- To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. Conan the Barbarian (51)
- Dunkirk Walker Style: Divide & Conquer (55)
- More Alien Relay 2.0 posts
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007