I have a background in science and writing. I consider myself liberal, progressive, environmentally aware on many issues, but also believe that conservatism has a place and is valid.
"Yes. Right. I think we believe that insofar as there are inappropriate things, people who vote inappropriately are more likely to vote Democrat." Glenn Grothman
KEYES: If it were upheld and in place in time for the November election, do you think — polls have shown a pretty razor-thin margin — do you think it might ultimately help Romney’s campaign here in the state?
GROTHMAN: Yes. Right. I think we believe that insofar as there are inappropriate things, people who vote inappropriately are more likely to vote Democrat.
KEYES: So if these protections are in place of voter ID, that might ultimately help him in a close race?
GROTHMAN: Right. I think if people cheat, we believe the people who cheat are more likely to vote against us.
At least Grothman is being honest on what the majority of right-wingers have been told to beleive in without evidence to support that voter fraud is only commited by those on the left.
I wonder if he would be for Voter ID if the people who cheated voted for Republicans? I think he would be against voter ID.
- Towers of Babbel or is it Babble? (64)
- Lake Country A Frac-Sand Utopia (184)
- To discharge or otherwise discriminate against any individual because of any of the following (229)
- Vote for Romney, if you don't I will be forced to take your benefits so I can keep the majority of the profits! (60)
- "Yes. Right. I think we believe that insofar as there are inappropriate things, people who vote inappropriately are more likely to vote Democrat." Glenn Grothman (122)
- Writers Block - Open Forum (82)
- Being self-sufficient is not a partisan ideology (103)
- Congrats Walkerites! Victory, Forward, I think? (81)
- To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. Conan the Barbarian (51)
- Dunkirk Walker Style: Divide & Conquer (55)
- More Alien Relay 2.0 posts