Funny how Obama foreshadowed his very own campaign strategy for 2012 four years ago (when talking about his own opponent).
“If you don’t have any fresh ideas, then you use stale tactics to scare the voters, if you don’t have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from.” - Senator Barack Obama accepting the DNC nomination for president in 2008
The irony is priceless.
- Obama pulled off the golf course! (0)
- I'm confused... (UPDATED 8/25/14) (0)
- Obama bein' Obama (0)
- There's Something About Mary (0)
- America's Weakness (0)
- Two Puzzles (0)
- The unbelievable irony... (0)
- Trick or Trek (updated 7/25/14) (0)
- "It looks like it may be a terrible tragedy???" (0)
- OK, so Obama is WORST president ever...what's next? (0)
- More It's Hemmer Time posts