Funny how Obama foreshadowed his very own campaign strategy for 2012 four years ago (when talking about his own opponent).
“If you don’t have any fresh ideas, then you use stale tactics to scare the voters, if you don’t have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from.” - Senator Barack Obama accepting the DNC nomination for president in 2008
The irony is priceless.
- Rain: "Hold my umbrella" - Benghazi: "Stand Down" (177)
- Does the truth matter anymore? (265)
- "My kind of town, Chicago is" (262)
- Two words we must not utter: radical Islam!!! (314)
- Boston Massacre (279)
- What's missing? (308)
- Just in time for Easter... (232)
- The definition of "fair" according to Obama (127)
- Why I Do Not Like The Obamas (207)
- Just a few observations... (311)
- More It's Hemmer Time posts