Funny how Obama foreshadowed his very own campaign strategy for 2012 four years ago (when talking about his own opponent).
“If you don’t have any fresh ideas, then you use stale tactics to scare the voters, if you don’t have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from.” - Senator Barack Obama accepting the DNC nomination for president in 2008
The irony is priceless.
- Marco Rubio (R-FL) tells it like it is on the "Cuban paradise" lefties so love... (0)
- Oooooh! That EVIL Governor Walker!!! (0)
- Income inequality? (0)
- Free Agency - another perk of Obamacare! (0)
- Walker vs. Obama (0)
- A Great Way to Start 2014 (0)
- Baa Baa Wah Wah (0)
- Just goofin' off - at Mandela's funeral. (0)
- Obama just can't help himself (0)
- It's working... (0)
- More It's Hemmer Time posts