Funny how Obama foreshadowed his very own campaign strategy for 2012 four years ago (when talking about his own opponent).
“If you don’t have any fresh ideas, then you use stale tactics to scare the voters, if you don’t have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from.” - Senator Barack Obama accepting the DNC nomination for president in 2008
The irony is priceless.
- The unbelievable irony... (0)
- Trick or Trek (updated 7/25/14) (0)
- "It looks like it may be a terrible tragedy???" (0)
- OK, so Obama is WORST president ever...what's next? (0)
- C'mon - bring 'em on in!!! Future Democratic voters of America unite! (0)
- Worst president ever... (0)
- Congrats to Dave Brat!!! (0)
- Obama's Foreign Policy summed up in one tweet... (0)
- Come Mr. Taliban, Taliban banana...daylight come and me wanna go home... (0)
- "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." - Walter Scott (0)
- More It's Hemmer Time posts