We have the rate for renting the North hall at the Waukesha County Expo Center we are working off of. Our offer is to have businesses in Waukesha County inquire with us on advertising through this event and sponsoring this event and undertaking. We are not aware of any price break for having a partial day, so we are designing this to be an all day event. Participants, presenters, volunteers, exhibitors, groups, and so forth can make it as partial of a day as desired. This will follow like an Open House type format.
We are appealing to the commercial sector for this to have all Agencies and Organizations of Waukesha County present and have a booth there at no cost to them. This would also make it a free family day and resource fair.
Our idea for the community organizations is to have things for sale at the event and raise funds through those retail sales possibly thinking ahead to St. Patrick's Day.
We are accepting individuals to volunteer to be part of our organizational committee on this and shape it to be what is now known as Waukesha County Wednesday: Celebrate Communities and Family.
If you would like to in these ways or otherwise support this celebration and free family resource fair, please contact Kurt Roskopf: 262-720-7031 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE 262-720-7031 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- Festivus (0)
- You can help increase a contribution by Bubba's Frozen Custard of Pewaukee (0)
- Sept. 22nd is Tribute to former Sussex Businessman and public servant (0)
- Great Event out at Quality Inn Brookfield Sunday June 2nd (1)
- Come meet the team from Transport Waukesha and enjoy a community social (0)
- Let us know who would like free Tupperware (0)
- Tupperware supports Transport Waukesha (0)
- Montecito Ristorante Lounge hosting a fundraiser for Transport Waukesha to increase available transportation options: Event to be held Friday February 15th 11:30 (0)
- Your chance to embrace Festivus! (6)
- November and December to remember (4)
- More Community Splashes posts