With Marquette Madness rapidly approaching on Oct. 12, GoMarquette.com will debut a daily feature leading up to the event in an effort to help MU fans prepare for the season-opening event at the Al McGuire Center.
GoMarquette.com's features will include an advance look at the team introduction video, Madness T-shirt and the men's team's special surfboard, which will be delivered by the Maui Invitational. The Golden Eagles will also release a pair of commercials, including a glimpse into the squad's offseason activities.
Marquette Madness begins at 7 p.m., with doors opening shortly before the official start of the night's festivities.
- Festivus (0)
- You can help increase a contribution by Bubba's Frozen Custard of Pewaukee (0)
- Sept. 22nd is Tribute to former Sussex Businessman and public servant (0)
- Great Event out at Quality Inn Brookfield Sunday June 2nd (1)
- Come meet the team from Transport Waukesha and enjoy a community social (0)
- Let us know who would like free Tupperware (0)
- Tupperware supports Transport Waukesha (0)
- Montecito Ristorante Lounge hosting a fundraiser for Transport Waukesha to increase available transportation options: Event to be held Friday February 15th 11:30 (0)
- Your chance to embrace Festivus! (6)
- November and December to remember (4)
- More Community Splashes posts