I have a background in science and writing. I consider myself liberal, progressive, environmentally aware on many issues, but also believe that conservatism has a place and is valid.
Prohibited bases of discrimination. Subject to ss. 111.33 to 111.365, no employer, labor organization, employment agency, licensing agency, or other person may engage in any act of employment discrimination as specified in s. 111.322 against any individual on the basis of age, race, creed, color, disability, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, arrest record, conviction record, military service, use or nonuse of lawful products off the employer's premises during nonworking hours, or declining to attend a meeting or to participate in any communication about religious matters or political matters.
In this case "political discrimination" on who's going to get layed off first.
Scott Walkers DWD civil rights division does not know the state law and we were ignored.
His employee's must be protected and only we can do it.
- Towers of Babbel or is it Babble? (64)
- Lake Country A Frac-Sand Utopia (184)
- To discharge or otherwise discriminate against any individual because of any of the following (229)
- Vote for Romney, if you don't I will be forced to take your benefits so I can keep the majority of the profits! (60)
- "Yes. Right. I think we believe that insofar as there are inappropriate things, people who vote inappropriately are more likely to vote Democrat." Glenn Grothman (122)
- Writers Block - Open Forum (82)
- Being self-sufficient is not a partisan ideology (103)
- Congrats Walkerites! Victory, Forward, I think? (81)
- To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. Conan the Barbarian (51)
- Dunkirk Walker Style: Divide & Conquer (55)
- More Alien Relay 2.0 posts