In past years, I have used the following YouTube clip to wish readers a Merry Christmas. (Please note: I refuse to become part of the politically-correct crowd who meekly wishes "Happy Holidays" for fear of offending those in the perpetually-offended crowd... As Charlie Brown would say "Good Grief!" - it is Chrismas, after all!!!)
Lest we forget the true meaning of the season, no one sez it better than a cartoon character (ironic, isn't it?). Here is Linus's speech telling us what Christmas is all about - from "A Charlie Brown Christmas:"
Enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!
- Marco Rubio (R-FL) tells it like it is on the "Cuban paradise" lefties so love... (0)
- Oooooh! That EVIL Governor Walker!!! (0)
- Income inequality? (0)
- Free Agency - another perk of Obamacare! (0)
- Walker vs. Obama (0)
- A Great Way to Start 2014 (0)
- Baa Baa Wah Wah (0)
- Just goofin' off - at Mandela's funeral. (0)
- Obama just can't help himself (0)
- It's working... (0)
- More It's Hemmer Time posts