In past years, I have used the following YouTube clip to wish readers a Merry Christmas. (Please note: I refuse to become part of the politically-correct crowd who meekly wishes "Happy Holidays" for fear of offending those in the perpetually-offended crowd... As Charlie Brown would say "Good Grief!" - it is Chrismas, after all!!!)
Lest we forget the true meaning of the season, no one sez it better than a cartoon character (ironic, isn't it?). Here is Linus's speech telling us what Christmas is all about - from "A Charlie Brown Christmas:"
Enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!
- Rain: "Hold my umbrella" - Benghazi: "Stand Down" (32)
- Does the truth matter anymore? (265)
- "My kind of town, Chicago is" (262)
- Two words we must not utter: radical Islam!!! (314)
- Boston Massacre (279)
- What's missing? (308)
- Just in time for Easter... (232)
- The definition of "fair" according to Obama (127)
- Why I Do Not Like The Obamas (207)
- Just a few observations... (311)
- More It's Hemmer Time posts