In past years, I have used the following YouTube clip to wish readers a Merry Christmas. (Please note: I refuse to become part of the politically-correct crowd who meekly wishes "Happy Holidays" for fear of offending those in the perpetually-offended crowd... As Charlie Brown would say "Good Grief!" - it is Chrismas, after all!!!)
Lest we forget the true meaning of the season, no one sez it better than a cartoon character (ironic, isn't it?). Here is Linus's speech telling us what Christmas is all about - from "A Charlie Brown Christmas:"
Enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!
- The unbelievable irony... (0)
- Trick or Trek (updated 7/25/14) (0)
- "It looks like it may be a terrible tragedy???" (0)
- OK, so Obama is WORST president ever...what's next? (0)
- C'mon - bring 'em on in!!! Future Democratic voters of America unite! (0)
- Worst president ever... (0)
- Congrats to Dave Brat!!! (0)
- Obama's Foreign Policy summed up in one tweet... (0)
- Come Mr. Taliban, Taliban banana...daylight come and me wanna go home... (0)
- "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." - Walter Scott (0)
- More It's Hemmer Time posts