Montecito Ristorante Lounge hosting a fundraiser for Transport Waukesha to increase available transportation options: Event to be held Friday February 15th 11:30
A Waukesha-County-based team is premiering a transportation service that is now available to people with disabilities and other special needs or circumstances that give them challenges towards getting to and from where they want to go. To expand this service, Transport Waukesha is hosting a fundraiser in a capital campaign to acquire a van to make more options available to people with Waukesha County interests.
Friday, Feb. 15th @ 11:30, there is a special presention available to the public by self-advocate Chad Murphy-Price who will share his experiences in transitions under the scope of transportation for his life. A lunch is available for purchase with reservations in advance @ $12 per person. If folks are interested in this undertaking and are not looking to have lunch, please call 262-720-7031 for special arrangements.
We ask all to consider attending this event whether or not it is felt that a benefit to the fundraiser will result in their attendance. It is beneficial to have as many people as possible know about the developments and the efforts taken to improve the lives of as many people as possible. This lifestyle development endeavor is rooted in very rivoting stories about limitations around us that most people never even perceive would be a big issue and do exist.
- Come meet the team from Transport Waukesha and enjoy a community social (0)
- Let us know who would like free Tupperware (0)
- Tupperware supports Transport Waukesha (0)
- Montecito Ristorante Lounge hosting a fundraiser for Transport Waukesha to increase available transportation options: Event to be held Friday February 15th 11:30 (0)
- Your chance to embrace Festivus! (6)
- November and December to remember (4)
- general meeting for Pewaukee Lake Water Ski Club (0)
- Hotel Transylvania (0)
- Marquette Madness (0)
- Richfield Lions Club Chicken Roast (0)
- More Community Splashes posts