The following video is Senator Marco Rubio's (R-FL) response to Senator Tom Harkin's (D-IA) glowing review earlier of Cuba. Harkin described Cuba as a paradise, touting all the wonderful things in Cuba.
Rubio is Cuban American. His parents were Cuban immigrants.
What Rubio says needs to be heard by every liberal, Democrat, socialist, and communist out there (in other words, Obama and his supporters). One outstanding point made by Rubio is the question: if Cuba is so wonderful, why aren't Americans seeking exile there by the boatload?
- I'm confused... (UPDATED 8/25/14) (0)
- Obama bein' Obama (0)
- There's Something About Mary (0)
- America's Weakness (0)
- Two Puzzles (0)
- The unbelievable irony... (0)
- Trick or Trek (updated 7/25/14) (0)
- "It looks like it may be a terrible tragedy???" (0)
- OK, so Obama is WORST president ever...what's next? (0)
- C'mon - bring 'em on in!!! Future Democratic voters of America unite! (0)
- More It's Hemmer Time posts