The following video is Senator Marco Rubio's (R-FL) response to Senator Tom Harkin's (D-IA) glowing review earlier of Cuba. Harkin described Cuba as a paradise, touting all the wonderful things in Cuba.
Rubio is Cuban American. His parents were Cuban immigrants.
What Rubio says needs to be heard by every liberal, Democrat, socialist, and communist out there (in other words, Obama and his supporters). One outstanding point made by Rubio is the question: if Cuba is so wonderful, why aren't Americans seeking exile there by the boatload?
- "It looks like it may be a terrible tragedy???" (0)
- OK, so Obama is WORST president ever...what's next? (0)
- C'mon - bring 'em on in!!! Future Democratic voters of America unite! (0)
- Worst president ever... (0)
- Congrats to Dave Brat!!! (0)
- Obama's Foreign Policy summed up in one tweet... (0)
- Come Mr. Taliban, Taliban banana...daylight come and me wanna go home... (0)
- "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." - Walter Scott (0)
- Obama is angry...again! (0)
- Another 3 a.m. phone call that Hillary refused to answer... (0)
- More It's Hemmer Time posts