All KINDS of stuff. Mostly ideas... politics, science, religion, fishing, food ....stuff that your mom told you wasnt polite to discuss.
Well, I’ve got all kinds of bulbs coming up out of the once frozen tundra here in Garberpark, and the spring peepers are making their happy racket, and Tractor Supply has chicks and ducks in stock (“I’d like six of em…. and an order of fries”). All is well and good.
And speaking of renewal and rebirth, I’d like to extend a slightly early Happy Easter to any Christian inclined friends and readers.
And speaking of freedom (despite living under the North Korean like conditions here that Obama seems to need to impose in order to feed off of, like some sadistic vampire of misery), I’d like to extend a slightly belated Happy Passover to my Hebraically inclined friends and readers.
At this point I'd like to plug the terrific PBS show "Your Inner Fish" (check local listing for time and station). It’s all about evolution.
I’m recommending this DESPTE the fact that the existence of a population of egg laying bunnies TOTALLY INVALIDATES Darwinian evolution (despite the fact our ancestors certainly were egg layers at one time or another).
- 33rd Topic - Pick a Vector (0)
- 32nd Topic - Lookin Back on the 4th (0)
- 31st Topic - Whatever the Weather (0)
- Egg Laying Bunny and the Ten Plagues (0)
- 26.99th Topic - I Do Declare (0)
- 26.5th Topic – The Re-Freeze (0)
- 26th Topic – The Freeze and the Noise (0)
- 25th Topic - Things that Science has Proved: (0)
- 24th Topic - New Years Revolutions (0)
- 23rd Topic - The Time Has Arrived ..... (0)
- More GarberPark posts