The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction has scheduled a hearing to determine whether or not the Mukwonago School District will be allowed to continue to use it's nickname, mascot and logo.
The hearing will take place in Madison at 9 a.m. Aug. 27.
"We will present the facts and provide a vigorous defense in support of the Mukwonago School District and our Mukwonago High School logo," said MHS principal Shawn McNulty.
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts