The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction has scheduled a hearing to determine whether or not the Mukwonago School District will be allowed to continue to use it's nickname, mascot and logo.
The hearing will take place in Madison at 9 a.m. Aug. 27.
"We will present the facts and provide a vigorous defense in support of the Mukwonago School District and our Mukwonago High School logo," said MHS principal Shawn McNulty.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts