Last night, the Town of Vernon board voted to go ahead with McGrath Consulting's Option 2 and form their own fire department, while simultaneously opening the door of communication to Big Bend to see if the village would be interested in contracting with Vernon for fire and EMS services.
To view the consultant's report for yourself, visit www.townofvernon.org.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts