Last night, the Town of Vernon board voted to go ahead with McGrath Consulting's Option 2 and form their own fire department, while simultaneously opening the door of communication to Big Bend to see if the village would be interested in contracting with Vernon for fire and EMS services.
To view the consultant's report for yourself, visit www.townofvernon.org.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts