Last night, the Town of Vernon board voted to go ahead with McGrath Consulting's Option 2 and form their own fire department, while simultaneously opening the door of communication to Big Bend to see if the village would be interested in contracting with Vernon for fire and EMS services.
To view the consultant's report for yourself, visit www.townofvernon.org.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts