Last night, the Town of Vernon board voted to go ahead with McGrath Consulting's Option 2 and form their own fire department, while simultaneously opening the door of communication to Big Bend to see if the village would be interested in contracting with Vernon for fire and EMS services.
To view the consultant's report for yourself, visit www.townofvernon.org.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts