Last night, the Town of Vernon board voted to go ahead with McGrath Consulting's Option 2 and form their own fire department, while simultaneously opening the door of communication to Big Bend to see if the village would be interested in contracting with Vernon for fire and EMS services.
To view the consultant's report for yourself, visit www.townofvernon.org.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts