Five people were transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries following a two-vehicle accident on Highway E shortly before 4 p.m. Thursday.
According to Town of Mukwonago police, a white Ford SUV failed to remain stopped on Sandi Hill Drive and pulled into oncoming northbound traffic on Highway E. The Mukwonago Fire Department, with assistance from the North Prairie Fire Department, responded to the call.
Traffic on Highway E was detoured while emergency crews attended to the accident victims. A citation will be issued to the driver of the Ford SUV for failure to yield to traffic.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts