Five people were transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries following a two-vehicle accident on Highway E shortly before 4 p.m. Thursday.
According to Town of Mukwonago police, a white Ford SUV failed to remain stopped on Sandi Hill Drive and pulled into oncoming northbound traffic on Highway E. The Mukwonago Fire Department, with assistance from the North Prairie Fire Department, responded to the call.
Traffic on Highway E was detoured while emergency crews attended to the accident victims. A citation will be issued to the driver of the Ford SUV for failure to yield to traffic.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts