Five people were transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries following a two-vehicle accident on Highway E shortly before 4 p.m. Thursday.
According to Town of Mukwonago police, a white Ford SUV failed to remain stopped on Sandi Hill Drive and pulled into oncoming northbound traffic on Highway E. The Mukwonago Fire Department, with assistance from the North Prairie Fire Department, responded to the call.
Traffic on Highway E was detoured while emergency crews attended to the accident victims. A citation will be issued to the driver of the Ford SUV for failure to yield to traffic.
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts