City of Oconomowoc Police Chief David Beguhn said a total of seven people were transported to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital for treatment of minor injuries sustained early this morning in a school bus accident (photo gallery).
According to the Chief, a small Toyota Yaris rear-ended the school bus carrying intermediate and high school students at Franklin and Jefferson Streets. The school bus was stopped prior to impact and did activate its lights and sign prior to stopping.
Occupants of the vehicle, high school students on their way to school, were treated for complaints of back and neck injuries; there were very minor injuries to the occupants of the bus, Beguhn said.
Police are investigating the incident.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts