City of Oconomowoc Police Chief David Beguhn said a total of seven people were transported to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital for treatment of minor injuries sustained early this morning in a school bus accident (photo gallery).
According to the Chief, a small Toyota Yaris rear-ended the school bus carrying intermediate and high school students at Franklin and Jefferson Streets. The school bus was stopped prior to impact and did activate its lights and sign prior to stopping.
Occupants of the vehicle, high school students on their way to school, were treated for complaints of back and neck injuries; there were very minor injuries to the occupants of the bus, Beguhn said.
Police are investigating the incident.
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts