City of Oconomowoc Police Chief David Beguhn said a total of seven people were transported to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital for treatment of minor injuries sustained early this morning in a school bus accident (photo gallery).
According to the Chief, a small Toyota Yaris rear-ended the school bus carrying intermediate and high school students at Franklin and Jefferson Streets. The school bus was stopped prior to impact and did activate its lights and sign prior to stopping.
Occupants of the vehicle, high school students on their way to school, were treated for complaints of back and neck injuries; there were very minor injuries to the occupants of the bus, Beguhn said.
Police are investigating the incident.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts