City of Oconomowoc Police Chief David Beguhn said a total of seven people were transported to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital for treatment of minor injuries sustained early this morning in a school bus accident (photo gallery).
According to the Chief, a small Toyota Yaris rear-ended the school bus carrying intermediate and high school students at Franklin and Jefferson Streets. The school bus was stopped prior to impact and did activate its lights and sign prior to stopping.
Occupants of the vehicle, high school students on their way to school, were treated for complaints of back and neck injuries; there were very minor injuries to the occupants of the bus, Beguhn said.
Police are investigating the incident.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts