Host Pewaukee had all kinds of trouble moving the ball on the Greendale Panthers Friday night and the visiting Panthers rolled to a 33-0 Woodland Conference victory.
The loss ended Pewaukee's 20-game conference win streak. Pewaukee fell to 1-1 on the season and Greendale improved to 2-0.
Pewaukee fell behind 13-0 at the end of the first period and 19-0 at halftime. Greendale put the game away with two quick scores early in the fourth quarter.
PHS had the ball just two times in Greendale territory, getting as far as the Greendale 21-yard line for its deepest penetration.
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (0)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- Big Bend man accused of child sex assault, claims he was sleepwalking (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts