Kettle Moraine got a 74-yard touchdown run from quarterback Kyle Kita and a timely fumble recovery on a punt late in the fourth quarter by Blaine Sidders on Friday.
The Lasers defeated host Oconomowoc 21-9 in a nonconference game.
"This was huge for us," Mike Fink, the Kettle Moraine head football coach said after the game.
Oconomowoc quarterback Alex Lavine had a touchdown run for the Raccoons.
Both teams are 1-1 heading into conference play this week.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts