Kettle Moraine got a 74-yard touchdown run from quarterback Kyle Kita and a timely fumble recovery on a punt late in the fourth quarter by Blaine Sidders on Friday.
The Lasers defeated host Oconomowoc 21-9 in a nonconference game.
"This was huge for us," Mike Fink, the Kettle Moraine head football coach said after the game.
Oconomowoc quarterback Alex Lavine had a touchdown run for the Raccoons.
Both teams are 1-1 heading into conference play this week.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts