Kettle Moraine got a 74-yard touchdown run from quarterback Kyle Kita and a timely fumble recovery on a punt late in the fourth quarter by Blaine Sidders on Friday.
The Lasers defeated host Oconomowoc 21-9 in a nonconference game.
"This was huge for us," Mike Fink, the Kettle Moraine head football coach said after the game.
Oconomowoc quarterback Alex Lavine had a touchdown run for the Raccoons.
Both teams are 1-1 heading into conference play this week.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts