Kettle Moraine got a 74-yard touchdown run from quarterback Kyle Kita and a timely fumble recovery on a punt late in the fourth quarter by Blaine Sidders on Friday.
The Lasers defeated host Oconomowoc 21-9 in a nonconference game.
"This was huge for us," Mike Fink, the Kettle Moraine head football coach said after the game.
Oconomowoc quarterback Alex Lavine had a touchdown run for the Raccoons.
Both teams are 1-1 heading into conference play this week.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts