Kettle Moraine got a 74-yard touchdown run from quarterback Kyle Kita and a timely fumble recovery on a punt late in the fourth quarter by Blaine Sidders on Friday.
The Lasers defeated host Oconomowoc 21-9 in a nonconference game.
"This was huge for us," Mike Fink, the Kettle Moraine head football coach said after the game.
Oconomowoc quarterback Alex Lavine had a touchdown run for the Raccoons.
Both teams are 1-1 heading into conference play this week.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts