Kettle Moraine got a 74-yard touchdown run from quarterback Kyle Kita and a timely fumble recovery on a punt late in the fourth quarter by Blaine Sidders on Friday.
The Lasers defeated host Oconomowoc 21-9 in a nonconference game.
"This was huge for us," Mike Fink, the Kettle Moraine head football coach said after the game.
Oconomowoc quarterback Alex Lavine had a touchdown run for the Raccoons.
Both teams are 1-1 heading into conference play this week.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts