A dramatic presentation will be featured at the Big Bend-Vernon Fire Department's Pancake Breakfast-Fire Safety Day event at 10 a.m. Sept. 12. It's a live, side-by-side fire and sprinkler burn demonstration that vividly shows the tremendous speed of a typical home fire and its potential for deadly destruction. The vital importance of home and fire safety technology that can save lives and reduce property damage will also be illustrated.
The demonstration is open to the public and will be held at W233 S7475 Woodland Lane, Big Bend, WI.
For more information, contact Lt. Jennifer Bonnet, Big Bend-Vernon FD at 662-2079.
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts