A dramatic presentation will be featured at the Big Bend-Vernon Fire Department's Pancake Breakfast-Fire Safety Day event at 10 a.m. Sept. 12. It's a live, side-by-side fire and sprinkler burn demonstration that vividly shows the tremendous speed of a typical home fire and its potential for deadly destruction. The vital importance of home and fire safety technology that can save lives and reduce property damage will also be illustrated.
The demonstration is open to the public and will be held at W233 S7475 Woodland Lane, Big Bend, WI.
For more information, contact Lt. Jennifer Bonnet, Big Bend-Vernon FD at 662-2079.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts