A dramatic presentation will be featured at the Big Bend-Vernon Fire Department's Pancake Breakfast-Fire Safety Day event at 10 a.m. Sept. 12. It's a live, side-by-side fire and sprinkler burn demonstration that vividly shows the tremendous speed of a typical home fire and its potential for deadly destruction. The vital importance of home and fire safety technology that can save lives and reduce property damage will also be illustrated.
The demonstration is open to the public and will be held at W233 S7475 Woodland Lane, Big Bend, WI.
For more information, contact Lt. Jennifer Bonnet, Big Bend-Vernon FD at 662-2079.
- Hearing postponed in Rural Home Cemetery case (0)
- Sheriff's lieutenant resigns, state authorities refer charges to D.A. (0)
- Simple Hope packathon held at Mukwonago High School (0)
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts