A dramatic presentation will be featured at the Big Bend-Vernon Fire Department's Pancake Breakfast-Fire Safety Day event at 10 a.m. Sept. 12. It's a live, side-by-side fire and sprinkler burn demonstration that vividly shows the tremendous speed of a typical home fire and its potential for deadly destruction. The vital importance of home and fire safety technology that can save lives and reduce property damage will also be illustrated.
The demonstration is open to the public and will be held at W233 S7475 Woodland Lane, Big Bend, WI.
For more information, contact Lt. Jennifer Bonnet, Big Bend-Vernon FD at 662-2079.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts