Section Elementary School in the Mukwonago Area School District is one of eight schools in the state and among the 304 nationwide to be named a Blue Ribbon School, according to the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
State Superintendent Tony Evers nominated the schools based on criteria in two categories: dramatically improving schools and high performing schools. Schools earning the award will be honored Nov. 15 and 16 in Washington D.C as well as receiving a plaque and flag signifying the status as a Blue Ribbon School.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts