Section Elementary School in the Mukwonago Area School District is one of eight schools in the state and among the 304 nationwide to be named a Blue Ribbon School, according to the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
State Superintendent Tony Evers nominated the schools based on criteria in two categories: dramatically improving schools and high performing schools. Schools earning the award will be honored Nov. 15 and 16 in Washington D.C as well as receiving a plaque and flag signifying the status as a Blue Ribbon School.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts