Section Elementary School in the Mukwonago Area School District is one of eight schools in the state and among the 304 nationwide to be named a Blue Ribbon School, according to the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
State Superintendent Tony Evers nominated the schools based on criteria in two categories: dramatically improving schools and high performing schools. Schools earning the award will be honored Nov. 15 and 16 in Washington D.C as well as receiving a plaque and flag signifying the status as a Blue Ribbon School.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts