Section Elementary School in the Mukwonago Area School District is one of eight schools in the state and among the 304 nationwide to be named a Blue Ribbon School, according to the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
State Superintendent Tony Evers nominated the schools based on criteria in two categories: dramatically improving schools and high performing schools. Schools earning the award will be honored Nov. 15 and 16 in Washington D.C as well as receiving a plaque and flag signifying the status as a Blue Ribbon School.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts