Visiting Pewaukee defeated host South Milwaukee in a Woodland Conference football game Friday night, 22-6. PHS improved to 2-1 on the season.
The Pirates led 15-0 at halftime and made it 22-0 just five seconds into the final quarter. The home team scored with 5:03 left to play.
Senior Derek Watt had a big night, scoring the first touchdown on a 44-yard run. Austin Kaatz added touchdown runs of 8 and 4 yards.
Watt finished the night with 178 yards on 21 carries.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts