Visiting Pewaukee defeated host South Milwaukee in a Woodland Conference football game Friday night, 22-6. PHS improved to 2-1 on the season.
The Pirates led 15-0 at halftime and made it 22-0 just five seconds into the final quarter. The home team scored with 5:03 left to play.
Senior Derek Watt had a big night, scoring the first touchdown on a 44-yard run. Austin Kaatz added touchdown runs of 8 and 4 yards.
Watt finished the night with 178 yards on 21 carries.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts