Visiting Pewaukee defeated host South Milwaukee in a Woodland Conference football game Friday night, 22-6. PHS improved to 2-1 on the season.
The Pirates led 15-0 at halftime and made it 22-0 just five seconds into the final quarter. The home team scored with 5:03 left to play.
Senior Derek Watt had a big night, scoring the first touchdown on a 44-yard run. Austin Kaatz added touchdown runs of 8 and 4 yards.
Watt finished the night with 178 yards on 21 carries.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts