Visiting Pewaukee defeated host South Milwaukee in a Woodland Conference football game Friday night, 22-6. PHS improved to 2-1 on the season.
The Pirates led 15-0 at halftime and made it 22-0 just five seconds into the final quarter. The home team scored with 5:03 left to play.
Senior Derek Watt had a big night, scoring the first touchdown on a 44-yard run. Austin Kaatz added touchdown runs of 8 and 4 yards.
Watt finished the night with 178 yards on 21 carries.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts