Visiting Pewaukee defeated host South Milwaukee in a Woodland Conference football game Friday night, 22-6. PHS improved to 2-1 on the season.
The Pirates led 15-0 at halftime and made it 22-0 just five seconds into the final quarter. The home team scored with 5:03 left to play.
Senior Derek Watt had a big night, scoring the first touchdown on a 44-yard run. Austin Kaatz added touchdown runs of 8 and 4 yards.
Watt finished the night with 178 yards on 21 carries.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts