Visiting Catholic Memorial improved to 3-0 on the season Friday night by scoring a wire-to-wire 36-14 Classic 8 Conference victory over the host Kettle Moraine varsity football team. The loss dropped the Lasers to 1-2 on the season.
Memorial took the lead when Charlie Walsh intercepted an errant KM pass and returned in 51 yards for a touchdown. CMH made it 10-0 in the second period before the Lasers got a 6-yard touchdown pass from Kyle Kita to Kyle Nichols to cut the deficit to 10-7.
Memorial then put the game away by scoring the next 26 points.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts