Visiting Catholic Memorial improved to 3-0 on the season Friday night by scoring a wire-to-wire 36-14 Classic 8 Conference victory over the host Kettle Moraine varsity football team. The loss dropped the Lasers to 1-2 on the season.
Memorial took the lead when Charlie Walsh intercepted an errant KM pass and returned in 51 yards for a touchdown. CMH made it 10-0 in the second period before the Lasers got a 6-yard touchdown pass from Kyle Kita to Kyle Nichols to cut the deficit to 10-7.
Memorial then put the game away by scoring the next 26 points.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts