Visiting Catholic Memorial improved to 3-0 on the season Friday night by scoring a wire-to-wire 36-14 Classic 8 Conference victory over the host Kettle Moraine varsity football team. The loss dropped the Lasers to 1-2 on the season.
Memorial took the lead when Charlie Walsh intercepted an errant KM pass and returned in 51 yards for a touchdown. CMH made it 10-0 in the second period before the Lasers got a 6-yard touchdown pass from Kyle Kita to Kyle Nichols to cut the deficit to 10-7.
Memorial then put the game away by scoring the next 26 points.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts