Visiting Catholic Memorial improved to 3-0 on the season Friday night by scoring a wire-to-wire 36-14 Classic 8 Conference victory over the host Kettle Moraine varsity football team. The loss dropped the Lasers to 1-2 on the season.
Memorial took the lead when Charlie Walsh intercepted an errant KM pass and returned in 51 yards for a touchdown. CMH made it 10-0 in the second period before the Lasers got a 6-yard touchdown pass from Kyle Kita to Kyle Nichols to cut the deficit to 10-7.
Memorial then put the game away by scoring the next 26 points.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts