Visiting Catholic Memorial improved to 3-0 on the season Friday night by scoring a wire-to-wire 36-14 Classic 8 Conference victory over the host Kettle Moraine varsity football team. The loss dropped the Lasers to 1-2 on the season.
Memorial took the lead when Charlie Walsh intercepted an errant KM pass and returned in 51 yards for a touchdown. CMH made it 10-0 in the second period before the Lasers got a 6-yard touchdown pass from Kyle Kita to Kyle Nichols to cut the deficit to 10-7.
Memorial then put the game away by scoring the next 26 points.
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts