Unconfirmed reports are that Darren Wold, who is charged in the murder of Oconomowoc resident Kim Smith, was taken from Waukesha County Jail about 6 p.m. tonight and transported to the hospital.
Wold, who appeared in court last Friday looking wan and disheveled, was ordered to undergo a competency exam after his lawyers expressed concern over his physical and condition.
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts