Unconfirmed reports are that Darren Wold, who is charged in the murder of Oconomowoc resident Kim Smith, was taken from Waukesha County Jail about 6 p.m. tonight and transported to the hospital.
Wold, who appeared in court last Friday looking wan and disheveled, was ordered to undergo a competency exam after his lawyers expressed concern over his physical and condition.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts