Scott Piefer, Dave Zimmerman, Jim Breen and Kraig Arenz, Sr. will become the new Village of Summit trustees of the first-ever Village Board.
The following votes were received by the above-mentioned candidates:
Scott Piefer: 787
Dave Zimmerman: 761
Jim Breen: 740
Kraig Arenz, Sr.: 588
Patrick Clifford received 494 votes and Jerry Haerle received 360 votes.
Scott Piefer and Dave Zimmerman will serve terms that run until April 2012, as first- and second-place winners. Jim Breen and Kraig Arenz, Sr. will serve until April 2011 as third- and fourth-place finishers.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts