Scott Piefer, Dave Zimmerman, Jim Breen and Kraig Arenz, Sr. will become the new Village of Summit trustees of the first-ever Village Board.
The following votes were received by the above-mentioned candidates:
Scott Piefer: 787
Dave Zimmerman: 761
Jim Breen: 740
Kraig Arenz, Sr.: 588
Patrick Clifford received 494 votes and Jerry Haerle received 360 votes.
Scott Piefer and Dave Zimmerman will serve terms that run until April 2012, as first- and second-place winners. Jim Breen and Kraig Arenz, Sr. will serve until April 2011 as third- and fourth-place finishers.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts