Scott Piefer, Dave Zimmerman, Jim Breen and Kraig Arenz, Sr. will become the new Village of Summit trustees of the first-ever Village Board.
The following votes were received by the above-mentioned candidates:
Scott Piefer: 787
Dave Zimmerman: 761
Jim Breen: 740
Kraig Arenz, Sr.: 588
Patrick Clifford received 494 votes and Jerry Haerle received 360 votes.
Scott Piefer and Dave Zimmerman will serve terms that run until April 2012, as first- and second-place winners. Jim Breen and Kraig Arenz, Sr. will serve until April 2011 as third- and fourth-place finishers.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts