Scott Piefer, Dave Zimmerman, Jim Breen and Kraig Arenz, Sr. will become the new Village of Summit trustees of the first-ever Village Board.
The following votes were received by the above-mentioned candidates:
Scott Piefer: 787
Dave Zimmerman: 761
Jim Breen: 740
Kraig Arenz, Sr.: 588
Patrick Clifford received 494 votes and Jerry Haerle received 360 votes.
Scott Piefer and Dave Zimmerman will serve terms that run until April 2012, as first- and second-place winners. Jim Breen and Kraig Arenz, Sr. will serve until April 2011 as third- and fourth-place finishers.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts