Scott Piefer, Dave Zimmerman, Jim Breen and Kraig Arenz, Sr. will become the new Village of Summit trustees of the first-ever Village Board.
The following votes were received by the above-mentioned candidates:
Scott Piefer: 787
Dave Zimmerman: 761
Jim Breen: 740
Kraig Arenz, Sr.: 588
Patrick Clifford received 494 votes and Jerry Haerle received 360 votes.
Scott Piefer and Dave Zimmerman will serve terms that run until April 2012, as first- and second-place winners. Jim Breen and Kraig Arenz, Sr. will serve until April 2011 as third- and fourth-place finishers.
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts