Incumbent Steve Nass has won the Republican primary election for Assembly District 31.
With 89 percent of the vote counted, the race has been called for Nass, who garnered 75 percent of the ballots cast.
Nass was first elected to the Assembly in 1990.
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (0)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- Big Bend man accused of child sex assault, claims he was sleepwalking (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts