Paul Farrow of the Village of Pewaukee will face Democrat Victor Weers in the Nov. 2 election for the 98th Assembly District seat.
With 78 percent of the precincts reporting, Farrow has 4,034 votes, or 64 percent, with
Thomas Schellinger, a former Brookfield alderman and Waukesha County Supervisor, having 2,243 votes, or 36 percent.
The 98th Assembly District includes the most of the City of Brookfield west of Pilgrim Road, the Town of Brookfield, the Village and City of Pewaukee as well as portions of Sussex and Lisbon. The seat is being vacated by incumbent Rich Zipperer who ran for the 33rd Senate District seat.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts