Paul Farrow of the Village of Pewaukee will face Democrat Victor Weers in the Nov. 2 election for the 98th Assembly District seat.
With 78 percent of the precincts reporting, Farrow has 4,034 votes, or 64 percent, with
Thomas Schellinger, a former Brookfield alderman and Waukesha County Supervisor, having 2,243 votes, or 36 percent.
The 98th Assembly District includes the most of the City of Brookfield west of Pilgrim Road, the Town of Brookfield, the Village and City of Pewaukee as well as portions of Sussex and Lisbon. The seat is being vacated by incumbent Rich Zipperer who ran for the 33rd Senate District seat.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts