Paul Farrow of the Village of Pewaukee will face Democrat Victor Weers in the Nov. 2 election for the 98th Assembly District seat.
With 78 percent of the precincts reporting, Farrow has 4,034 votes, or 64 percent, with
Thomas Schellinger, a former Brookfield alderman and Waukesha County Supervisor, having 2,243 votes, or 36 percent.
The 98th Assembly District includes the most of the City of Brookfield west of Pilgrim Road, the Town of Brookfield, the Village and City of Pewaukee as well as portions of Sussex and Lisbon. The seat is being vacated by incumbent Rich Zipperer who ran for the 33rd Senate District seat.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts