Paul Farrow of the Village of Pewaukee will face Democrat Victor Weers in the Nov. 2 election for the 98th Assembly District seat.
With 78 percent of the precincts reporting, Farrow has 4,034 votes, or 64 percent, with
Thomas Schellinger, a former Brookfield alderman and Waukesha County Supervisor, having 2,243 votes, or 36 percent.
The 98th Assembly District includes the most of the City of Brookfield west of Pilgrim Road, the Town of Brookfield, the Village and City of Pewaukee as well as portions of Sussex and Lisbon. The seat is being vacated by incumbent Rich Zipperer who ran for the 33rd Senate District seat.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts