Paul Farrow of the Village of Pewaukee will face Democrat Victor Weers in the Nov. 2 election for the 98th Assembly District seat.
With 78 percent of the precincts reporting, Farrow has 4,034 votes, or 64 percent, with
Thomas Schellinger, a former Brookfield alderman and Waukesha County Supervisor, having 2,243 votes, or 36 percent.
The 98th Assembly District includes the most of the City of Brookfield west of Pilgrim Road, the Town of Brookfield, the Village and City of Pewaukee as well as portions of Sussex and Lisbon. The seat is being vacated by incumbent Rich Zipperer who ran for the 33rd Senate District seat.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts