Rebecca Kleefisch has won the Republican primary election for Lt. Governor.
The former television reporter was the front runner in a field of five candidates for the post and showed a strong lead for most of the night.
Preliminary reports are that Kleefisch won 46 percent of the votes cast, followed by Brett Davis with 26 percent of the vote.
Kleefisch is married to State Rep. Joel Kleeisch.
- Fatal crash in Town of Mukwonago Tuesday evening (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts