Rebecca Kleefisch has won the Republican primary election for Lt. Governor.
The former television reporter was the front runner in a field of five candidates for the post and showed a strong lead for most of the night.
Preliminary reports are that Kleefisch won 46 percent of the votes cast, followed by Brett Davis with 26 percent of the vote.
Kleefisch is married to State Rep. Joel Kleeisch.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts