The Mukwonago YMCA Board of Directors will unveil plans for a new Mukwonago YMCA from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 25.
At this press conference, display elevations, floor plans and a description of the planning and fundraising progress for the 57,000 square foot, multi-million dollar facility that will include a competition pool, a recreational pool, a gymnasium, fitness area, senior center/teen center, community rooms and more will be presented.
The YMCA will serve the communities of Big Bend, Eagle, East Troy, Genesee, Mukwonago, Muskego, North Prairie, Vernon, Wales, Waterford and parts of Waukesha.
The event is open to the public, refreshments will be served and a small novelty gift provided while supplies last. The press conference will be conducted under a large tent on the southeast side of the Mukwonago Walmart parking lot, which is across the street from the future site of the YMCA on East Wolf Run.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts