The Mukwonago YMCA Board of Directors will unveil plans for a new Mukwonago YMCA from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 25.
At this press conference, display elevations, floor plans and a description of the planning and fundraising progress for the 57,000 square foot, multi-million dollar facility that will include a competition pool, a recreational pool, a gymnasium, fitness area, senior center/teen center, community rooms and more will be presented.
The YMCA will serve the communities of Big Bend, Eagle, East Troy, Genesee, Mukwonago, Muskego, North Prairie, Vernon, Wales, Waterford and parts of Waukesha.
The event is open to the public, refreshments will be served and a small novelty gift provided while supplies last. The press conference will be conducted under a large tent on the southeast side of the Mukwonago Walmart parking lot, which is across the street from the future site of the YMCA on East Wolf Run.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts