The Mukwonago YMCA Board of Directors will unveil plans for a new Mukwonago YMCA from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 25.
At this press conference, display elevations, floor plans and a description of the planning and fundraising progress for the 57,000 square foot, multi-million dollar facility that will include a competition pool, a recreational pool, a gymnasium, fitness area, senior center/teen center, community rooms and more will be presented.
The YMCA will serve the communities of Big Bend, Eagle, East Troy, Genesee, Mukwonago, Muskego, North Prairie, Vernon, Wales, Waterford and parts of Waukesha.
The event is open to the public, refreshments will be served and a small novelty gift provided while supplies last. The press conference will be conducted under a large tent on the southeast side of the Mukwonago Walmart parking lot, which is across the street from the future site of the YMCA on East Wolf Run.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts