The Mukwonago YMCA Board of Directors will unveil plans for a new Mukwonago YMCA from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 25.
At this press conference, display elevations, floor plans and a description of the planning and fundraising progress for the 57,000 square foot, multi-million dollar facility that will include a competition pool, a recreational pool, a gymnasium, fitness area, senior center/teen center, community rooms and more will be presented.
The YMCA will serve the communities of Big Bend, Eagle, East Troy, Genesee, Mukwonago, Muskego, North Prairie, Vernon, Wales, Waterford and parts of Waukesha.
The event is open to the public, refreshments will be served and a small novelty gift provided while supplies last. The press conference will be conducted under a large tent on the southeast side of the Mukwonago Walmart parking lot, which is across the street from the future site of the YMCA on East Wolf Run.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts