City of Delafield - Telephone service to the City of Delafield has been temporarily interrupted as city workers are preparing to move into the new city hall facility on Genesee Street next week.
City Administrator Tim Schwenke said city officials can place out going calls from the temporary city hall headquarters at 524 Milwaukee Street but cannot receive incoming calls. Individuals who need to contact city officials may dial 262- 646-6211.
Schwenke said a city contractor inadvertentlty disconnect the telephone service as city workers were packing for the move. Schweneke said officials from Time Warner Cable, who provides telephone services to the city hope to have the services restored later this afternoon.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts