City of Delafield - Telephone service to the City of Delafield has been temporarily interrupted as city workers are preparing to move into the new city hall facility on Genesee Street next week.
City Administrator Tim Schwenke said city officials can place out going calls from the temporary city hall headquarters at 524 Milwaukee Street but cannot receive incoming calls. Individuals who need to contact city officials may dial 262- 646-6211.
Schwenke said a city contractor inadvertentlty disconnect the telephone service as city workers were packing for the move. Schweneke said officials from Time Warner Cable, who provides telephone services to the city hope to have the services restored later this afternoon.
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts