City of Delafield - Telephone service to the City of Delafield has been temporarily interrupted as city workers are preparing to move into the new city hall facility on Genesee Street next week.
City Administrator Tim Schwenke said city officials can place out going calls from the temporary city hall headquarters at 524 Milwaukee Street but cannot receive incoming calls. Individuals who need to contact city officials may dial 262- 646-6211.
Schwenke said a city contractor inadvertentlty disconnect the telephone service as city workers were packing for the move. Schweneke said officials from Time Warner Cable, who provides telephone services to the city hope to have the services restored later this afternoon.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts