City of Delafield - Telephone service to the City of Delafield has been temporarily interrupted as city workers are preparing to move into the new city hall facility on Genesee Street next week.
City Administrator Tim Schwenke said city officials can place out going calls from the temporary city hall headquarters at 524 Milwaukee Street but cannot receive incoming calls. Individuals who need to contact city officials may dial 262- 646-6211.
Schwenke said a city contractor inadvertentlty disconnect the telephone service as city workers were packing for the move. Schweneke said officials from Time Warner Cable, who provides telephone services to the city hope to have the services restored later this afternoon.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts