City of Delafield - Telephone service to the City of Delafield has been temporarily interrupted as city workers are preparing to move into the new city hall facility on Genesee Street next week.
City Administrator Tim Schwenke said city officials can place out going calls from the temporary city hall headquarters at 524 Milwaukee Street but cannot receive incoming calls. Individuals who need to contact city officials may dial 262- 646-6211.
Schwenke said a city contractor inadvertentlty disconnect the telephone service as city workers were packing for the move. Schweneke said officials from Time Warner Cable, who provides telephone services to the city hope to have the services restored later this afternoon.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts