Hamilton's workhorse running back had two touchdowns on Friday including a 55-yard run in the fourth quarter as the Chargers held off visiting Menomonee Falls 25-20. Aaron Clinton-Earl had a 1-yard run in the first quarter before his long run to the end zone late in the game.
Mike Kelty and Nick Patterson had the other scores for Hamilton (3-1 overall).
Matt Christensen had a 99-yard kickoff return for Menomonee Falls. Greg Roble, the Indians quarterback was replaced early in the third quarter due to injury by Brett Krause. Krause threw a Touchdown pass to Andy Von Bank which pulled the Indians to one score, but Hamilton recovered the onside kick and ran the clock out.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts