Hamilton's workhorse running back had two touchdowns on Friday including a 55-yard run in the fourth quarter as the Chargers held off visiting Menomonee Falls 25-20. Aaron Clinton-Earl had a 1-yard run in the first quarter before his long run to the end zone late in the game.
Mike Kelty and Nick Patterson had the other scores for Hamilton (3-1 overall).
Matt Christensen had a 99-yard kickoff return for Menomonee Falls. Greg Roble, the Indians quarterback was replaced early in the third quarter due to injury by Brett Krause. Krause threw a Touchdown pass to Andy Von Bank which pulled the Indians to one score, but Hamilton recovered the onside kick and ran the clock out.
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts