Hamilton's workhorse running back had two touchdowns on Friday including a 55-yard run in the fourth quarter as the Chargers held off visiting Menomonee Falls 25-20. Aaron Clinton-Earl had a 1-yard run in the first quarter before his long run to the end zone late in the game.
Mike Kelty and Nick Patterson had the other scores for Hamilton (3-1 overall).
Matt Christensen had a 99-yard kickoff return for Menomonee Falls. Greg Roble, the Indians quarterback was replaced early in the third quarter due to injury by Brett Krause. Krause threw a Touchdown pass to Andy Von Bank which pulled the Indians to one score, but Hamilton recovered the onside kick and ran the clock out.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts