Hamilton's workhorse running back had two touchdowns on Friday including a 55-yard run in the fourth quarter as the Chargers held off visiting Menomonee Falls 25-20. Aaron Clinton-Earl had a 1-yard run in the first quarter before his long run to the end zone late in the game.
Mike Kelty and Nick Patterson had the other scores for Hamilton (3-1 overall).
Matt Christensen had a 99-yard kickoff return for Menomonee Falls. Greg Roble, the Indians quarterback was replaced early in the third quarter due to injury by Brett Krause. Krause threw a Touchdown pass to Andy Von Bank which pulled the Indians to one score, but Hamilton recovered the onside kick and ran the clock out.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts