Town of Delafield – Town officials will be holding an informational meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the Maple Avenue firehouse on a proposal for a new fire station.
The Town Board approved to have a referendum question on the Nov. 2 ballot seeking authority to borrow $4 million for a new firehouse. Plans call for a 14,800-square-foot building on the current baseball diamond. To finance the project, the board is looking at a 20-year general obligation bond.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts