Town of Delafield – Town officials will be holding an informational meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the Maple Avenue firehouse on a proposal for a new fire station.
The Town Board approved to have a referendum question on the Nov. 2 ballot seeking authority to borrow $4 million for a new firehouse. Plans call for a 14,800-square-foot building on the current baseball diamond. To finance the project, the board is looking at a 20-year general obligation bond.
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts