Town of Delafield – Town officials will be holding an informational meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the Maple Avenue firehouse on a proposal for a new fire station.
The Town Board approved to have a referendum question on the Nov. 2 ballot seeking authority to borrow $4 million for a new firehouse. Plans call for a 14,800-square-foot building on the current baseball diamond. To finance the project, the board is looking at a 20-year general obligation bond.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts