Town of Delafield – Town officials will be holding an informational meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the Maple Avenue firehouse on a proposal for a new fire station.
The Town Board approved to have a referendum question on the Nov. 2 ballot seeking authority to borrow $4 million for a new firehouse. Plans call for a 14,800-square-foot building on the current baseball diamond. To finance the project, the board is looking at a 20-year general obligation bond.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts