Town of Delafield – Town officials will be holding an informational meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the Maple Avenue firehouse on a proposal for a new fire station.
The Town Board approved to have a referendum question on the Nov. 2 ballot seeking authority to borrow $4 million for a new firehouse. Plans call for a 14,800-square-foot building on the current baseball diamond. To finance the project, the board is looking at a 20-year general obligation bond.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts