Waukesha – Chad Lurvey, accused of killing two Mukwonago men in 2002, entered a not guilty plea this morning in Waukesha County Circuit Court to charges he violated conditions of his bail when he drank alcohol and was involved in a hit-and-run accident in Walworth County.
Lurvey, 36, was charged with two felony counts of bail jumping for the incidents that occurred in August. He is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 14.
Lurvey is scheduled to go on trial Jan. 24 for the murder of Brian Lazzaro and Andrew Long, both 25, in August 2002. Both men were found in a pond on the Lurvey family farm off Highway 67 in the Town of Ottawa. They were last seen alive with Lurvey on Aug. 24, 2002. The men were shot, stabbed and were wrapped in chains and blankets.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts