Waukesha – Chad Lurvey, accused of killing two Mukwonago men in 2002, entered a not guilty plea this morning in Waukesha County Circuit Court to charges he violated conditions of his bail when he drank alcohol and was involved in a hit-and-run accident in Walworth County.
Lurvey, 36, was charged with two felony counts of bail jumping for the incidents that occurred in August. He is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 14.
Lurvey is scheduled to go on trial Jan. 24 for the murder of Brian Lazzaro and Andrew Long, both 25, in August 2002. Both men were found in a pond on the Lurvey family farm off Highway 67 in the Town of Ottawa. They were last seen alive with Lurvey on Aug. 24, 2002. The men were shot, stabbed and were wrapped in chains and blankets.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts