Waukesha – Chad Lurvey, accused of killing two Mukwonago men in 2002, entered a not guilty plea this morning in Waukesha County Circuit Court to charges he violated conditions of his bail when he drank alcohol and was involved in a hit-and-run accident in Walworth County.
Lurvey, 36, was charged with two felony counts of bail jumping for the incidents that occurred in August. He is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 14.
Lurvey is scheduled to go on trial Jan. 24 for the murder of Brian Lazzaro and Andrew Long, both 25, in August 2002. Both men were found in a pond on the Lurvey family farm off Highway 67 in the Town of Ottawa. They were last seen alive with Lurvey on Aug. 24, 2002. The men were shot, stabbed and were wrapped in chains and blankets.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts