Waukesha – Chad Lurvey, accused of killing two Mukwonago men in 2002, entered a not guilty plea this morning in Waukesha County Circuit Court to charges he violated conditions of his bail when he drank alcohol and was involved in a hit-and-run accident in Walworth County.
Lurvey, 36, was charged with two felony counts of bail jumping for the incidents that occurred in August. He is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 14.
Lurvey is scheduled to go on trial Jan. 24 for the murder of Brian Lazzaro and Andrew Long, both 25, in August 2002. Both men were found in a pond on the Lurvey family farm off Highway 67 in the Town of Ottawa. They were last seen alive with Lurvey on Aug. 24, 2002. The men were shot, stabbed and were wrapped in chains and blankets.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts