Waukesha – Chad Lurvey, accused of killing two Mukwonago men in 2002, entered a not guilty plea this morning in Waukesha County Circuit Court to charges he violated conditions of his bail when he drank alcohol and was involved in a hit-and-run accident in Walworth County.
Lurvey, 36, was charged with two felony counts of bail jumping for the incidents that occurred in August. He is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 14.
Lurvey is scheduled to go on trial Jan. 24 for the murder of Brian Lazzaro and Andrew Long, both 25, in August 2002. Both men were found in a pond on the Lurvey family farm off Highway 67 in the Town of Ottawa. They were last seen alive with Lurvey on Aug. 24, 2002. The men were shot, stabbed and were wrapped in chains and blankets.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts