UPDATE: Authorities have released the name of the 17-year-old boy killed in a motorcycle accident last night in the Town of Lisbon. Police identified him as Benjamin Henning, an Arrowhead High School student from the Town of Lisbon.
A 17-year-old boy was killed in an accident last night when the motorcycle he was driving crashed into a car in the Town of Lisbon.
According to information from the Waukesha County Sheriff's Dept., the boy was northbound on Lake Five Road when he struck the side of a vehicle driven by a 62-year-old woman from Stevens Point. The woman was driving southbound, making a left turn onto Perennial Terrace.
Law enforcement was notified of the accident at 8:57 p.m.; the woman suffered minor injuries, but it is not known whether she was taken to the hospital.
The cause of the crash is under investigation. Speed may have been a factor on the part of the motorcyclist, authorities said. His name is not yet being released, pending notification of relatives.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts