UPDATE: Authorities have released the name of the 17-year-old boy killed in a motorcycle accident last night in the Town of Lisbon. Police identified him as Benjamin Henning, an Arrowhead High School student from the Town of Lisbon.
A 17-year-old boy was killed in an accident last night when the motorcycle he was driving crashed into a car in the Town of Lisbon.
According to information from the Waukesha County Sheriff's Dept., the boy was northbound on Lake Five Road when he struck the side of a vehicle driven by a 62-year-old woman from Stevens Point. The woman was driving southbound, making a left turn onto Perennial Terrace.
Law enforcement was notified of the accident at 8:57 p.m.; the woman suffered minor injuries, but it is not known whether she was taken to the hospital.
The cause of the crash is under investigation. Speed may have been a factor on the part of the motorcyclist, authorities said. His name is not yet being released, pending notification of relatives.
- Fatal crash in Town of Mukwonago Tuesday evening (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts