UPDATE: Authorities have released the name of the 17-year-old boy killed in a motorcycle accident last night in the Town of Lisbon. Police identified him as Benjamin Henning, an Arrowhead High School student from the Town of Lisbon.
A 17-year-old boy was killed in an accident last night when the motorcycle he was driving crashed into a car in the Town of Lisbon.
According to information from the Waukesha County Sheriff's Dept., the boy was northbound on Lake Five Road when he struck the side of a vehicle driven by a 62-year-old woman from Stevens Point. The woman was driving southbound, making a left turn onto Perennial Terrace.
Law enforcement was notified of the accident at 8:57 p.m.; the woman suffered minor injuries, but it is not known whether she was taken to the hospital.
The cause of the crash is under investigation. Speed may have been a factor on the part of the motorcyclist, authorities said. His name is not yet being released, pending notification of relatives.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts