UPDATE: Authorities have released the name of the 17-year-old boy killed in a motorcycle accident last night in the Town of Lisbon. Police identified him as Benjamin Henning, an Arrowhead High School student from the Town of Lisbon.
A 17-year-old boy was killed in an accident last night when the motorcycle he was driving crashed into a car in the Town of Lisbon.
According to information from the Waukesha County Sheriff's Dept., the boy was northbound on Lake Five Road when he struck the side of a vehicle driven by a 62-year-old woman from Stevens Point. The woman was driving southbound, making a left turn onto Perennial Terrace.
Law enforcement was notified of the accident at 8:57 p.m.; the woman suffered minor injuries, but it is not known whether she was taken to the hospital.
The cause of the crash is under investigation. Speed may have been a factor on the part of the motorcyclist, authorities said. His name is not yet being released, pending notification of relatives.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts