Highway 59 was closed at Hillside Road in front of Generac for about an hour early Friday evening as the North Prairie Fire Department and Flight For Life responded to a one-car rollover accident.
At about 5 p.m., a 37-year-old man was driving alone, eastbound on Highway 59 when his car went off the road on the south side, hit a truck that was for sale parked on the side of the road, flipped over and landed on its roof. The man told emergency personnel he experienced some type of medical issue before he went off the road.
The man was transported by Flight For Life to Froedtert Hospital. The man's condition was not available, but he was alert and talking to paramedics.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts