Highway 59 was closed at Hillside Road in front of Generac for about an hour early Friday evening as the North Prairie Fire Department and Flight For Life responded to a one-car rollover accident.
At about 5 p.m., a 37-year-old man was driving alone, eastbound on Highway 59 when his car went off the road on the south side, hit a truck that was for sale parked on the side of the road, flipped over and landed on its roof. The man told emergency personnel he experienced some type of medical issue before he went off the road.
The man was transported by Flight For Life to Froedtert Hospital. The man's condition was not available, but he was alert and talking to paramedics.
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts