Highway 59 was closed at Hillside Road in front of Generac for about an hour early Friday evening as the North Prairie Fire Department and Flight For Life responded to a one-car rollover accident.
At about 5 p.m., a 37-year-old man was driving alone, eastbound on Highway 59 when his car went off the road on the south side, hit a truck that was for sale parked on the side of the road, flipped over and landed on its roof. The man told emergency personnel he experienced some type of medical issue before he went off the road.
The man was transported by Flight For Life to Froedtert Hospital. The man's condition was not available, but he was alert and talking to paramedics.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts