Highway 59 was closed at Hillside Road in front of Generac for about an hour early Friday evening as the North Prairie Fire Department and Flight For Life responded to a one-car rollover accident.
At about 5 p.m., a 37-year-old man was driving alone, eastbound on Highway 59 when his car went off the road on the south side, hit a truck that was for sale parked on the side of the road, flipped over and landed on its roof. The man told emergency personnel he experienced some type of medical issue before he went off the road.
The man was transported by Flight For Life to Froedtert Hospital. The man's condition was not available, but he was alert and talking to paramedics.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts