Highway 59 was closed at Hillside Road in front of Generac for about an hour early Friday evening as the North Prairie Fire Department and Flight For Life responded to a one-car rollover accident.
At about 5 p.m., a 37-year-old man was driving alone, eastbound on Highway 59 when his car went off the road on the south side, hit a truck that was for sale parked on the side of the road, flipped over and landed on its roof. The man told emergency personnel he experienced some type of medical issue before he went off the road.
The man was transported by Flight For Life to Froedtert Hospital. The man's condition was not available, but he was alert and talking to paramedics.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts