Arrowhead's varsity boys cross country team won the championship Saturday at the prestigious Midwest Invitational at Blackhawk Golf Course in Janesville. The Warhawks, competing in the field of 32 teams and 250 runners, won with 102 points. La Crosse Logan was second with 107 tallies.
Russ Sandvold and Kyle Lewin were a strong one-two punch for Arrowhead by finishing sixth and seventh. Sandvold was timed at 15:51 and Lewin was clocked at 15:55.
Others figuring in the scoring were Ben Bierman in 23rd at 16:22, Nick Linnan 29th at 16:33 and Jake Dubnicka 37th at 16:38. Rounding out the lineup were Yutaka Ogiso in 42nd at 16:40 and Ryan Adamski 95th at 17:17.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts