Town of Delafield – An informational meeting regarding the proposed new firehouse will be held at the Pewaukee Yacht Club, N22W28204 Edgewater Drive, Thursday at 7 p.m.
Town residents will be asked on the Nov. 2 ballot to approve borrowing $4 million to construct a new fire station near the current Town Hall. The new station would replace the existing station on Maple Avenue.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts