Town of Delafield – An informational meeting regarding the proposed new firehouse will be held at the Pewaukee Yacht Club, N22W28204 Edgewater Drive, Thursday at 7 p.m.
Town residents will be asked on the Nov. 2 ballot to approve borrowing $4 million to construct a new fire station near the current Town Hall. The new station would replace the existing station on Maple Avenue.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts