Town of Delafield – An informational meeting regarding the proposed new firehouse will be held at the Pewaukee Yacht Club, N22W28204 Edgewater Drive, Thursday at 7 p.m.
Town residents will be asked on the Nov. 2 ballot to approve borrowing $4 million to construct a new fire station near the current Town Hall. The new station would replace the existing station on Maple Avenue.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts