Town of Delafield – An informational meeting regarding the proposed new firehouse will be held at the Pewaukee Yacht Club, N22W28204 Edgewater Drive, Thursday at 7 p.m.
Town residents will be asked on the Nov. 2 ballot to approve borrowing $4 million to construct a new fire station near the current Town Hall. The new station would replace the existing station on Maple Avenue.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts