The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department has released the identity of the two bicyclists injured at about 7:30 a.m. today when they were struck by a car on Wisconsin Avenue in the Village of Nashotah.
Jeff Littman, 56, of Dousman and Lauren Jensen, 42, of Muskego were injured. Littman, owner of Attitude Sports cycle shop in the Village of Pewaukee, was taken by helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital with a head injury and Jensen was taken by ambulance to Froedtert with a reported broken collarbone. Littman underwent surgery for a severe head injury this morning.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts