The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department has released the identity of the two bicyclists injured at about 7:30 a.m. today when they were struck by a car on Wisconsin Avenue in the Village of Nashotah.
Jeff Littman, 56, of Dousman and Lauren Jensen, 42, of Muskego were injured. Littman, owner of Attitude Sports cycle shop in the Village of Pewaukee, was taken by helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital with a head injury and Jensen was taken by ambulance to Froedtert with a reported broken collarbone. Littman underwent surgery for a severe head injury this morning.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts