The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department has released the identity of the two bicyclists injured at about 7:30 a.m. today when they were struck by a car on Wisconsin Avenue in the Village of Nashotah.
Jeff Littman, 56, of Dousman and Lauren Jensen, 42, of Muskego were injured. Littman, owner of Attitude Sports cycle shop in the Village of Pewaukee, was taken by helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital with a head injury and Jensen was taken by ambulance to Froedtert with a reported broken collarbone. Littman underwent surgery for a severe head injury this morning.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts