The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department has released the identity of the two bicyclists injured at about 7:30 a.m. today when they were struck by a car on Wisconsin Avenue in the Village of Nashotah.
Jeff Littman, 56, of Dousman and Lauren Jensen, 42, of Muskego were injured. Littman, owner of Attitude Sports cycle shop in the Village of Pewaukee, was taken by helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital with a head injury and Jensen was taken by ambulance to Froedtert with a reported broken collarbone. Littman underwent surgery for a severe head injury this morning.
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts