The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department has released the identity of the two bicyclists injured at about 7:30 a.m. today when they were struck by a car on Wisconsin Avenue in the Village of Nashotah.
Jeff Littman, 56, of Dousman and Lauren Jensen, 42, of Muskego were injured. Littman, owner of Attitude Sports cycle shop in the Village of Pewaukee, was taken by helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital with a head injury and Jensen was taken by ambulance to Froedtert with a reported broken collarbone. Littman underwent surgery for a severe head injury this morning.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts