Arrowhead's varsity football team, ranked No. 8 in the state, defeated visiting Kettle Moraine Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 26-12. AHS improved to 5-1 overall and 3-1 in league play. KM fell to 3-3 overall and 2-2 in league play.
AHS led 12-0 at halftime as they picked up an early safety, got a 3-yard touchdown run from quarterback Ryan Saeger and added a 28-yard field goal from Drew Meyer.
The Arrowhead defense held KM to just 19 yards in the first half.
Arrowhead led 26-0 before KM scored twice in the fourth quarter.
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts