Arrowhead's varsity football team, ranked No. 8 in the state, defeated visiting Kettle Moraine Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 26-12. AHS improved to 5-1 overall and 3-1 in league play. KM fell to 3-3 overall and 2-2 in league play.
AHS led 12-0 at halftime as they picked up an early safety, got a 3-yard touchdown run from quarterback Ryan Saeger and added a 28-yard field goal from Drew Meyer.
The Arrowhead defense held KM to just 19 yards in the first half.
Arrowhead led 26-0 before KM scored twice in the fourth quarter.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts