Arrowhead's varsity football team, ranked No. 8 in the state, defeated visiting Kettle Moraine Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 26-12. AHS improved to 5-1 overall and 3-1 in league play. KM fell to 3-3 overall and 2-2 in league play.
AHS led 12-0 at halftime as they picked up an early safety, got a 3-yard touchdown run from quarterback Ryan Saeger and added a 28-yard field goal from Drew Meyer.
The Arrowhead defense held KM to just 19 yards in the first half.
Arrowhead led 26-0 before KM scored twice in the fourth quarter.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts