Arrowhead's varsity football team, ranked No. 8 in the state, defeated visiting Kettle Moraine Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 26-12. AHS improved to 5-1 overall and 3-1 in league play. KM fell to 3-3 overall and 2-2 in league play.
AHS led 12-0 at halftime as they picked up an early safety, got a 3-yard touchdown run from quarterback Ryan Saeger and added a 28-yard field goal from Drew Meyer.
The Arrowhead defense held KM to just 19 yards in the first half.
Arrowhead led 26-0 before KM scored twice in the fourth quarter.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts