Oconomowoc's varsity girls cross country team, ranked No.8 in the state, won the Mukwonago Invite at Mukwonago County Park last week. OHS had 38 points, well ahead of second place Waterford, who had 72 points. Eleven teams and 75 runners took part.
OHS junior Mandy Prom won the 4,000-meter race with a time of 14:56. She was followed by Abby Reier in third at 15:12, Olivia Radtke ninth at 15:47, Molly Pearcy 10th at 15:53 and Carly Hall 15th at 16:06. Others in the Cooney lineup were Hannah Heidvogel in 21st at 16:26 and Maddie Houston 27th at 16:33.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts