Oconomowoc's varsity girls cross country team, ranked No.8 in the state, won the Mukwonago Invite at Mukwonago County Park last week. OHS had 38 points, well ahead of second place Waterford, who had 72 points. Eleven teams and 75 runners took part.
OHS junior Mandy Prom won the 4,000-meter race with a time of 14:56. She was followed by Abby Reier in third at 15:12, Olivia Radtke ninth at 15:47, Molly Pearcy 10th at 15:53 and Carly Hall 15th at 16:06. Others in the Cooney lineup were Hannah Heidvogel in 21st at 16:26 and Maddie Houston 27th at 16:33.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts