Oconomowoc's varsity girls cross country team, ranked No.8 in the state, won the Mukwonago Invite at Mukwonago County Park last week. OHS had 38 points, well ahead of second place Waterford, who had 72 points. Eleven teams and 75 runners took part.
OHS junior Mandy Prom won the 4,000-meter race with a time of 14:56. She was followed by Abby Reier in third at 15:12, Olivia Radtke ninth at 15:47, Molly Pearcy 10th at 15:53 and Carly Hall 15th at 16:06. Others in the Cooney lineup were Hannah Heidvogel in 21st at 16:26 and Maddie Houston 27th at 16:33.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts