Oconomowoc's varsity girls cross country team, ranked No.8 in the state, won the Mukwonago Invite at Mukwonago County Park last week. OHS had 38 points, well ahead of second place Waterford, who had 72 points. Eleven teams and 75 runners took part.
OHS junior Mandy Prom won the 4,000-meter race with a time of 14:56. She was followed by Abby Reier in third at 15:12, Olivia Radtke ninth at 15:47, Molly Pearcy 10th at 15:53 and Carly Hall 15th at 16:06. Others in the Cooney lineup were Hannah Heidvogel in 21st at 16:26 and Maddie Houston 27th at 16:33.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts