Oconomowoc's varsity girls cross country team, ranked No.8 in the state, won the Mukwonago Invite at Mukwonago County Park last week. OHS had 38 points, well ahead of second place Waterford, who had 72 points. Eleven teams and 75 runners took part.
OHS junior Mandy Prom won the 4,000-meter race with a time of 14:56. She was followed by Abby Reier in third at 15:12, Olivia Radtke ninth at 15:47, Molly Pearcy 10th at 15:53 and Carly Hall 15th at 16:06. Others in the Cooney lineup were Hannah Heidvogel in 21st at 16:26 and Maddie Houston 27th at 16:33.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts