Arrowhead's girls golf team met expectations Monday at Ridgeway Country Club in Neenah, winning the sectional and advancing to the WIAA Division 1 state meet, beginning Monday in Madison.
The Warhawks shot 355, two strokes better than second-place Homestead. Top two teams advance to the state meet.
Bethany Gustin finished two strokes behind the medalist with her second-place effort of 84, and Natalie Feder took third for AHS with a round of 86. Peyton Gunnison (90) and Lauren Lauterbach (95) also carded scores.
Oconomowoc shot 411 and finished eighth. Meg Brackenbury took 16th to lead the Raccoons with her score of 96.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts