Arrowhead's girls golf team met expectations Monday at Ridgeway Country Club in Neenah, winning the sectional and advancing to the WIAA Division 1 state meet, beginning Monday in Madison.
The Warhawks shot 355, two strokes better than second-place Homestead. Top two teams advance to the state meet.
Bethany Gustin finished two strokes behind the medalist with her second-place effort of 84, and Natalie Feder took third for AHS with a round of 86. Peyton Gunnison (90) and Lauren Lauterbach (95) also carded scores.
Oconomowoc shot 411 and finished eighth. Meg Brackenbury took 16th to lead the Raccoons with her score of 96.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts