Arrowhead's girls golf team met expectations Monday at Ridgeway Country Club in Neenah, winning the sectional and advancing to the WIAA Division 1 state meet, beginning Monday in Madison.
The Warhawks shot 355, two strokes better than second-place Homestead. Top two teams advance to the state meet.
Bethany Gustin finished two strokes behind the medalist with her second-place effort of 84, and Natalie Feder took third for AHS with a round of 86. Peyton Gunnison (90) and Lauren Lauterbach (95) also carded scores.
Oconomowoc shot 411 and finished eighth. Meg Brackenbury took 16th to lead the Raccoons with her score of 96.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts