Arrowhead's girls golf team met expectations Monday at Ridgeway Country Club in Neenah, winning the sectional and advancing to the WIAA Division 1 state meet, beginning Monday in Madison.
The Warhawks shot 355, two strokes better than second-place Homestead. Top two teams advance to the state meet.
Bethany Gustin finished two strokes behind the medalist with her second-place effort of 84, and Natalie Feder took third for AHS with a round of 86. Peyton Gunnison (90) and Lauren Lauterbach (95) also carded scores.
Oconomowoc shot 411 and finished eighth. Meg Brackenbury took 16th to lead the Raccoons with her score of 96.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts