Arrowhead's girls golf team met expectations Monday at Ridgeway Country Club in Neenah, winning the sectional and advancing to the WIAA Division 1 state meet, beginning Monday in Madison.
The Warhawks shot 355, two strokes better than second-place Homestead. Top two teams advance to the state meet.
Bethany Gustin finished two strokes behind the medalist with her second-place effort of 84, and Natalie Feder took third for AHS with a round of 86. Peyton Gunnison (90) and Lauren Lauterbach (95) also carded scores.
Oconomowoc shot 411 and finished eighth. Meg Brackenbury took 16th to lead the Raccoons with her score of 96.
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts