Bicyclist enthusiast and business owner Jeff Littman died today of injuries he suffered when he was struck by a car on Wisconsin Avenue Friday in Nashotah.
Littman, 56, of Dousman, owner of Attitude Sports in the Village of Pewaukee, was riding with Lauren Jensen, 42, of Muskego, when a car driven by Kyle Dieringer, 25, of Nashotah, hit them from behind.
Littman was taken by medical helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital, where he died. Jensen suffered a broken collarbone.
Dieringer told Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department investigators that he was blinded by the early morning sun and did not see the bicyclists. The matter remains under investigation.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts