Bicyclist enthusiast and business owner Jeff Littman died today of injuries he suffered when he was struck by a car on Wisconsin Avenue Friday in Nashotah.
Littman, 56, of Dousman, owner of Attitude Sports in the Village of Pewaukee, was riding with Lauren Jensen, 42, of Muskego, when a car driven by Kyle Dieringer, 25, of Nashotah, hit them from behind.
Littman was taken by medical helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital, where he died. Jensen suffered a broken collarbone.
Dieringer told Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department investigators that he was blinded by the early morning sun and did not see the bicyclists. The matter remains under investigation.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts