Bicyclist enthusiast and business owner Jeff Littman died today of injuries he suffered when he was struck by a car on Wisconsin Avenue Friday in Nashotah.
Littman, 56, of Dousman, owner of Attitude Sports in the Village of Pewaukee, was riding with Lauren Jensen, 42, of Muskego, when a car driven by Kyle Dieringer, 25, of Nashotah, hit them from behind.
Littman was taken by medical helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital, where he died. Jensen suffered a broken collarbone.
Dieringer told Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department investigators that he was blinded by the early morning sun and did not see the bicyclists. The matter remains under investigation.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts