Bicyclist enthusiast and business owner Jeff Littman died today of injuries he suffered when he was struck by a car on Wisconsin Avenue Friday in Nashotah.
Littman, 56, of Dousman, owner of Attitude Sports in the Village of Pewaukee, was riding with Lauren Jensen, 42, of Muskego, when a car driven by Kyle Dieringer, 25, of Nashotah, hit them from behind.
Littman was taken by medical helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital, where he died. Jensen suffered a broken collarbone.
Dieringer told Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department investigators that he was blinded by the early morning sun and did not see the bicyclists. The matter remains under investigation.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts