Bicyclist enthusiast and business owner Jeff Littman died today of injuries he suffered when he was struck by a car on Wisconsin Avenue Friday in Nashotah.
Littman, 56, of Dousman, owner of Attitude Sports in the Village of Pewaukee, was riding with Lauren Jensen, 42, of Muskego, when a car driven by Kyle Dieringer, 25, of Nashotah, hit them from behind.
Littman was taken by medical helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital, where he died. Jensen suffered a broken collarbone.
Dieringer told Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department investigators that he was blinded by the early morning sun and did not see the bicyclists. The matter remains under investigation.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts